Things that were beautiful...that have gone HORRIBLY wrong...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daisy Duke?

da.jpg

I wouldn't say HORRIBLY wrong to daisy, but point taken.

...that said... Dukes of hazzard in general might qualify.

Oh man Star Wars.

Actually the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit. First LOTR was amazing. Straight downhill from there.

Carrie Fischer
Star Wars
My career as a race-car driver.
Picking up a TV. (Not the electronic kind).

Embarrassed to say. But, American Idol. Watched it with the wife, and when Simon was on the show I loved it. We haven't watched it for the last couple of years. She tried to watch the first episode this year and couldn't make it 15 minutes. Oh, and screw you guys.....I'm keeping my man card. :ban::p

HBT........what good is an upgrade if it makes things worse? I'm sick of waiting 10 seconds for my text to appear after I type it.

bottlebomber said:
Heck yeah. Headbangers Ball.. Beavis and Butthead.. Non rap music.

Yes. Remember when they actually played music? Good music?

Oh man - Martha Quinn, Downtown Julie Brown, Kurt Loder, 120 minutes, real music videos, Liquid Television, Remote Control, the first two or three seasons of the Real World,

Oh man - Martha Quinn, Downtown Julie Brown, Kurt Loder, 120 minutes, real music videos, Liquid Television, Remote Control, the first two or three seasons of the Real World,

120 Minutes was great. Week in, week out wading through 110 minutes of garbage for one good punk song.

what ever that smell is coming out of my butt.

I'm pretty sure you're missing the point here.

Well MTV might take the cake. Thread de-rail?

Let's look at the flip side....Sweet sixteen pregnant Teen.......Real world......then they ruined VH1 (Fuse is OK, much better than MTV is now)

Back