Ball Lock Racetrack Kegs, only $24.95! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Single Handle Racetrack Keg, normally $44.95 - on sale for $24.95

This is a Standard Grade, Ball Lock Racetrack Keg, meaning that it's in great shape with only a few dings and possibly stickers. The difference between this keg and the single handle kegs we were selling yesterday is just the lid type. The Racetrack style lid is more oval but DOES use standard O-Rings and this keg will come with an EXTRA O-Ring pack like any other keg we sell on Kegconnection! It has a single handle, also in great shape, and we guarantee your satisfaction with this keg.

Like yesterday, today we've got a very special deal just for HBT members. Also, just like yesterday, these kegs are EXTREMELY limited and are LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER. If you try to order more than 1 (since our system can't stop you), we can't guarantee you'll get any as we will fulfill the orders of those that order only 1 first.

This sale is from 11:00AM - 12:00 PM Central (or until supplies last). Click the photo or HERE to be redirected for purchase.

cheers,

joshua

Great deal! Just ordered one. Thanks!

( I am excited. :rockin:I usually see these deals after they are sold out...)

:mug:

Glad to hear! We have a few left, for anyone that hasn't gotten their order in yet. I'm going to make this inactive in 20 minutes and if we have any left over, I'll post about it later tonight.

cheers,

joshua

Drats, was in my cart and went out of stock on checkout :(

Please call our office line @ 325-356-5204 , ask for Todd (owner) and he will process your order for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

cheers,

joshua

*UPDATE* We can't fulfill EVERYONE that might have been affected by it selling out, even if it was in your cart while trying to check out. We DEEPLY apologize BUT do have 3 in stock we can sell if you call our office @ 325-356-5204 . I'm so sorry we have to do it this way but it's all we can offer at the moment.

- joshua

Dang. I'm never the lucky one! That's a better deal than craigslist kegs.
Too bad I didn't want to take the time to add to the old shopping cart to take advantage of flat rate shipping and potentially miss out by not being quick enough.

Maybe that's a good thing. I might have spent on something I didn't need.

*UPDATE* We can't fulfill EVERYONE that might have been affected by it selling out, even if it was in your cart while trying to check out. We DEEPLY apologize BUT do have 3 in stock we can sell if you call our office @ 325-356-5204 . I'm so sorry we have to do it this way but it's all we can offer at the moment.

- joshua

I'm not going to call right now but how will we know if we got a keg or not? Keep checking my credit card ledger and watch the mail?

I'm not going to call right now but how will we know if we got a keg or not? Keep checking my credit card ledger and watch the mail?

No, no. If you ordered one on the site and it actually went through, then you ordered one and we'll be sending it to you immediately! There is a handful of customers that tried to order but our system wouldn't allow it because we took the kegs off the site due to slim inventory.

Now, if you didn't get an order confirmation (receipt) showing you ordered one off our site, then you'd need to call our office line if you'd like to try and order a keg.

No, no. If you ordered one on the site and it actually went through, then you ordered one and we'll be sending it to you immediately! There is a handful of customers that tried to order but our system wouldn't allow it because we took the kegs off the site due to slim inventory.

Now, if you didn't get an order confirmation (receipt) showing you ordered one off our site, then you'd need to call our office line if you'd like to try and order a keg.

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

I need a few more kegs and like I said, that is a better price than craigslist around here and I'm not worried about finding out the posts need replaced or something.

I just got an email with a fed-ex tracking number already! I've never gotten one that fast. A few hours after ordering.
Thanks! That's fast service.

I just got an email with a fed-ex tracking number already! I've never gotten one that fast. A few hours after ordering.
Thanks! That's fast service.

Our warehouse crew is the best they've ever been. We are really proud of how great our guys are doing in regards to getting orders fulfilled quickly and, more importantly, fulfilled correctly!

From Black Friday on, our shipping time won't probably be as instant BUT we'll still be shipping between 2-4 business days after an order is placed.

cheers,

joshua

Well you've earned respect and continued shopping from me. Not just for the great price on the keg. I was lucky to catch that deal, but the quick shipping makes me feel good about the service.

I certainly hope that as the Christmas season gets close, people realize that shipping gets slower. Even if you can still get it out the door that fast, it's going to bottle neck very soon.

I ordered from keg connection a couple times and they are always on there game. Had some slight mixups/issues and they fixed them instantly. I plan to place my next order from them soon

Wish I saw this sooner. Keg connection is great ordered from them plenty if times in the past with always havin great service congrats to the lucky ones. I hope I don't miss out on the next one

I regret buying this keg now since I was under the assumption that the replacement o-ring sets that came with it were all I needed to get it up and running. But there are several other gaskets that also need to be replaced since they are old and deteriorated. There is one for the dip tube that is not a standard size, and after calling kegconnection, even they don't know the size or where to get one. They will try to source them next week, and I'll get a call when they find a replacement.

I'm reading more about this style keg now and find out others have same problems. Since it was a fire sale/limited qty item, I didn't want to miss out, so I only went off the description of "standard" keg, assuming the only difference was the oval style lid. Unfortunately there's more differences than just the lid, and now I'm stuck with a keg that has cruddy hard to find parts.

I regret buying this keg now since I was under the assumption that the replacement o-ring sets that came with it were all I needed to get it up and running. But there are several other gaskets that also need to be replaced since they are old and deteriorated. There is one for the dip tube that is not a standard size, and after calling kegconnection, even they don't know the size or where to get one. They will try to source them next week, and I'll get a call when they find a replacement.

I'm reading more about this style keg now and find out others have same problems. Since it was a fire sale/limited qty item, I didn't want to miss out, so I only went off the description of "standard" keg, assuming the only difference was the oval style lid. Unfortunately there's more differences than just the lid, and now I'm stuck with a keg that has cruddy hard to find parts.

We apologize for the trouble but are working hard to resolve this for you.

Just to clarify to other customers reading this: the issue is finding the style gaskets for the diptube for only the SINGLE HANDLE race track kegs we sold during the "Pre-Black Friday" sale. It's true that we didn't even realize the difference and regret not knowing about this sooner. Please, rest assure, we are going to do our best to find a way to stock this part for any future maintenance needs.

The Racetrack kegs we have up on our site right now for our black friday / cyber monday sale DO use standard gaskets and we have parts fully stocked for future maintenance needs.

We pressure test every keg but some kegs do slip through the cracks that aren't ready to go out of the box. When this happens, we make sure to correct the issue as quickly as possible.

cheers,

joshua

When you do find the gaskets for these kegs, are you going to post back to this thread so we can order spare parts?

Keg ordered; thanks for the great deal! Now I can have a keg for me and a keg for my wife on tap. There will be domestic peace again.

I find it odd that you state the lids take a standard o ring. Race track lids take a square profile o ring not a standard round profile. You should probably stock those too. They provide a much better seal.

Mine arived today!
Got another keg and a spare CO2 tank coming from the black friday sale also.
I probably wont even open the box for a while till I need the keg. Nice knowing that I'll soon be able to have 5 beers on tap at the same time though.

The Racetrack kegs we have up on our site right now for our black friday / cyber monday sale DO use standard gaskets and we have parts fully stocked for future maintenance needs.

The one I received today doesn't use the standard gaskets and it isn't single handle but was still the racetrack style lid. I needs the special dip tube gasket, smaller size gas in tube, and the C post plastic inserts. It definitely holds pressure as it arrived under a good bit of pressure. Overall it's in good condition inside & out and was a good price but it will sit until I can find the correct parts to get it reconditioned.

We apologize for the trouble but are working hard to resolve this for you.

Just to clarify to other customers reading this: the issue is finding the style gaskets for the diptube for only the SINGLE HANDLE race track kegs we sold during the "Pre-Black Friday" sale. It's true that we didn't even realize the difference and regret not knowing about this sooner. Please, rest assure, we are going to do our best to find a way to stock this part for any future maintenance needs.

We pressure test every keg but some kegs do slip through the cracks that aren't ready to go out of the box. When this happens, we make sure to correct the issue as quickly as possible.

cheers,

joshua

Yes, absolutely. I'll let you know any information, as soon as I find anything out!

cheers,

joshua

The one I received today doesn't use the standard gaskets and it isn't single handle but was still the racetrack style lid. I needs the special dip tube gasket, smaller size gas in tube, and the C post plastic inserts. It definitely holds pressure as it arrived under a good bit of pressure. Overall it's in good condition inside & out and was a good price but it will sit until I can find the correct parts to get it reconditioned.

Have you guys found the replacement gaskets for these?

Got your PM Loudgonzo, and we don't have a source for these gaskets. Talking with Todd (our owner), he said your best bet is probably your local gasket shop or online gasket source. If you'd like to speak with Todd regarding any of this, call him @ 512-749-7713 . I hope any of this helps and sorry we couldn't be your source for these gaskets.

cheers,

joshua

Back