Accidentally made Sarin gas in my underwear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What to brew next? *MULTIPLE CHOICE*

• Doppelbock

• Fat Tire (again)

• Mustard gas

• Triple decocted dry hopped dog beer

• Coors

• Dr Spocks Hoptomotrist lager

• Impenetrable stinker rauschbier

• Pabst

• Coors

• Coors light

Results are only viewable after voting.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
(Sorry. Time for a little nonsensical)

SO!! Stinky, my unicorn, took a massive dump in the kitchen while I was brewing up a fat tire clone. (momentary insanity)

Grabbed my rocket launcher and blew the hell out of stinky.

SOMEHOW....his magical horn did a triple flip and landed in my depends undergarments, unbeknownst to me.

After beating the dead unicorn for an hour or so, I grabbed up my mash tun of Fat tire and went to dump it on said naughty unicorn.

Some of the wort splashed up against me and got soaked up in my depends undergrments....along with some poo.

I took off the whole mess and tossed it in the trash.

Just heard ion the radio that deadly Sarin gas has killed several hundred people around the dump, and that it has been traced back to a pair of depends smelling of poo and crappy beer.

What should I brew next?

I don't know what most of this means, but I have had a unicorn eat my camera so... post liked.

tzun1187l.jpg

Thats the SPIRIT lads!!!

(the magical horn is indestructable, so this is my secret technique revealed. A surface to air missile practically disintegrates the gentle beast. You just have to not be in the way when the horn comes shooting out at 400 mph and about the same fahrenheit. Voila! Horn poaching made easy)

This is a graphical representation of how many people think the economy works.

It just switches to an elephant doing roughly the same thing depending on who is in office, but aside from that, a unicorn pooing butterflies and vomiting rainbows is literally EXACTLY how the US economy works.

I was floored when I first saw that diagram of the pooping vomiting unicorn, it suddenly all made sense.

Nothing to say that hasn't already been said so...this:

71442d1344624768-accidentally-made-sarin-gas-my-underwear-forumrunner_20120810_135242.jpg

So that's where PBR comes from.

It just switches to an elephant doing roughly the same thing depending on who is in office, but aside from that, a unicorn pooing butterflies and vomiting rainbows is literally EXACTLY how the US economy works.

I was floored when I first saw that diagram of the pooping vomiting unicorn, it suddenly all made sense.

Finally, I did something helpful...I'm so happy (sniff)(sniff)

Alright enough with the sentimentality crap... Did you dry hop the dog or is Dr Spock in the car boy? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Back