• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: homebrew equipment Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wahmbush

Reaction score
Newer brewer in Chicago looking to expand my equipment. Looking to buy a kettle, glass carboys, wort chiller, and other miscellaneous brew supplies.

Email: wahmbush0614 at hotmail dot com

Thank you,
Mark

Look on the vendors forum they have 10 gallon Ss pots for 35$ it's a steal If I didn't have 2 I would buy a third

Brickout said:
There's a guy selling a whole setup in Arlington Heights on Craigslist right now.

Thanks for the heads up. Got most of that. Looking to upgrade/expand on a simulator kit.

I live in west lafayette, IN and I'm going to be moving up to 10 gallon batches. I have a ten gallon round cooler with a ss coil and valve that I use as my mash/lauter run. I also have a 15 gallon polar ware ss kettle with a ss ball valve. These have only been used for 4 batches, so they are in like new condition. If your interested PM me and we can negotiate a fair price.

Back