chimone & ollllllo - Cinco de Mayo in the Old Pueblo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you have small children it's hard to actually make and keep plans. I usually have better luck with spur of the moment trips out of town though.

good luck with the session guys. Ill be there in spirit.

Yep - I'm still on. I just received our two pillows full of Galena and Cascade as well. 2.3# and 1.9# respectively in the bag for $20. Chimone, if you ever happen to be up in Tucson PM me and you can pop by for some. I'll be swapping some with olllllo as well for those halertau pellets.

olllllo - my turkey fryer does in fact work so you won't need to worry about a burner at least! Within the next day or so we can finalize what we want to brew. I started thinking maybe orfy's hobgoblin clone but couldn't easily locate the recipe... you ever make this?

Chimone said:
I have the Hob Goblin recipe. If you have promash Ill email you the recipe when I get home

If you could; thanks.

EDIT - ollllo let's still do some sort of light ale. Hob seems a bit "non lawnmower". But I'll still take the .REC for future use.

I just got back. I'll post some pics tomorrow.
Thanks for the great time.
It occured to me that we didn't settle on the hops.

Can I paypal you?

Again, thanks to you and your family for the hospitality.

Here's my stuff- loaded up and in dB's driveway.
*Cue Sanford and Son Music*
3712-smCIMG0335.JPG

The command center... dB in the background.
3712-smCIMG0336.JPG

My ghetto rig on the left. The aerosapace quality desertBrew rig on the right.
3712-smCIMG0339.JPG

Yep, I'm off and fermenting as well. Had a good time. Looks like we shouldn't have drunk people take our picture though. No worries on the hops. We swapped anyways with the hallertau. We ended up going out later too. Day of rest ;).

Made your bombshell blonde. fermenting nicely. BYOB didn't have friggen safale 05 though so I ended up using nottingham. I got hops for ya if you're up here, PM me. Hallertau and some Galena.

Back