New Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinupBrewery

Reaction score
Started building our new brew stand today....I only had a few hours to work, but this is what I got done...

Wondered if it was something I could sell at a low cost....I plan on finishing it with burners, and a gas bar...this one I plan on painting, but I could also build one out of stainless...

What do you all think?

I think if you build it to the liking of some people you can totally sell it. Not everyone is handy and / or has tools to do it themselves.

I built the legs that way to be different.....I have been a welder/fabricator for 15 years and I enjoy making things look different than everyone else...I guess you could call it unique....I could changed the design if someone asked me to.

My wife must go back to work tomorrow so I will have more time to work on it....I won't have anymore honey dos......

I will try to post new pictures late tomorrow evening...

youd prolly have to make it bolt together for shipping and assembly if selling but the general design looks like itd work. keep the pics comin

It looks very sturdy.
I think the legs will give it a bit more stability if you wanted to add dippy dump kegs or something. But I can imagine myself tripping over them or at the least ending up with bruises.

It looks very sturdy.
I think the legs will give it a bit more stability if you wanted to add dippy dump kegs or something. But I can imagine myself tripping over them or at the least ending up with bruises.

Stability...I was thinking the same thing. :D

One "improvement" I would recommend is to keep the front legs straight (vertical) thereby eliminating/reducing the chance of tripping (over them). :rockin:

I does look nice though. Great job.

I'd like to see a very basic "cheaper" model with 2-3 tiers. That just has shelving on it, that way we could just set our own turkey fryers right on the shelves hook them up to independent propane tanks and go to town. Something without all the bells and whistles to lower the cost and to allow us to incorporate our own equipment without needing tools or welding skills.

Back