Corney kegs and extras value

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyer

Reaction score
I have 3 pinlock kegs with all new o-rings, 6 disconnects (3 gas, 3 liquid) and 1 picnic tap with liquid disconnect. I switched over to ball locks because I have a buddy who bought about hundred of them. I want to list the pinlock stuff on my local craigslist to try to sell them. I have at least $130-140 invested, do you think $100 is a fair price to ask? I just want to get some of my money back so I can buy some more ball locks. I also don't want to ask to much.

You could try and get $100 for the 3 of them, though I don't think I have ever paid more than $25 for a reconditioned keg before. Its a good starting point... let them talk you down to 80-90 and let them feel like they made a good deal.

pinlocks are going for lower price, so price accordingly.....

BTW, where are you located?

my local hb shop is selling ball locks for $45.. pin locks are slightly less, but i think $100 for 3 is a fair price. Just be prepared to come down $10-$20 if someone wants to bargain.

cornykeg.com sells pin-locks for as little as $15 each! Refurbished $25, single quantity. So when I said price accordingly......

Of course you "might" do better on craigslist, depending upon what the local market looks like.

Edit - I hadn't noticed you were selling connectors and such with them. So....

I doubt you'll get anywhere near $100.

Nobody wants pinlocks except people who already have a lot of them, and those people have enough connectors that the connectors don't add much value.

Back