• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beer Machine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullDraw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Spring cleaning uncovered my old Beer Machine. It's got all the parts, some extra CO2 bulbs, and 6 PET bottles/caps(unused). No mixes. If there is any interest in this, let me know. Price negotiable, plus close to actual shipping.

Sure.
007-3.jpg

Just a quick question for you Cayuga. I have a beer machine as well. Just wondering if you ever tried one of the Mr. Beer mixes or any other recipe in your beer machine? If so... did you use the same fermentation/conditioning method as the beer machine recipes? I am wanting to try some of the mr beer recipes and I want to be sure that I don't have to bottle it. That I can just stick it in the fridge after 2 weeks or so and still have it carbonated just like the beer machine recipes. Thanks!

I had one of those. It got me started reading about how beer is really made. I made a few batches then moved up.

Thank my X wife for getting me started to this addiction. I love to brew!

That was in 1992.

David

Back