Why Use The Toilet...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link didn't work for me, although this is amusing in itself. Constitution, human rights... Not found.

notfound.bmp.jpg

Link didn't work for me.

Hell, that's because it has a naughty little curse word in it and this here's a family forum :rolleyes:

Once you click the link and you get the not found error, go up to the address bar and replace the "****" with "S H I T" (without the spaces).

that's got to be staged... how would he know that the person was going to take a dump in the water fountain? and for the camera guy to zoom in on the fountains right before it happen.

that's got to be staged... how would he know that the person was going to take a dump in the water fountain? and for the camera guy to zoom in on the fountains right before it happen.

It's WalMart. They probably have a security camera trained on the bathroom doors to catch people who take stuff into the bathroom with them and then have it stuffed down their pants or some sh*t. As for the zooming, note that the guy who is "zooming" is actually taking a video of a video. The original video doesn't zoom, it's the guy who is taking a video of the video zooming in on the computer screen where the video is playing.

Reminds me of South Park.

"I want to know who poo'd in the urinal, mmmmmmmmkay?"

Let's bring in the Hardly Brothers... "Oh I have such a raging clue right now"

Really, who craps in the water fountain RIGHT OUTSIDE of the bathrooms?

This has to be staged.

It's WalMart. They probably have a security camera trained on the bathroom doors to catch people who take stuff into the bathroom with them and then have it stuffed down their pants or some sh*t. As for the zooming, note that the guy who is "zooming" is actually taking a video of a video. The original video doesn't zoom, it's the guy who is taking a video of the video zooming in on the computer screen where the video is playing.

so the zoomer wasn't zooming the way I thought the zoom was being operated while using the zoom function.

i got ya.

Reminds me of South Park.

"I want to know who poo'd in the urinal, mmmmmmmmkay?"

Let's bring in the Hardly Brothers... "Oh I have such a raging clue right now"

Really, who craps in the water fountain RIGHT OUTSIDE of the bathrooms?

This has to be staged.

Or the dude's just a f*cking lunatic. It's not like there's a shortage of 'em.

They guy was just a few bricks short of a load, and the guys commentating said that all the bathrooms were locked..... Imagine if you had the mental capacity of a 5 year old, you gotta go, and you can't get into the bathrooms because they are locked, what would you do?

Upper Deckers are funny but dry bowling is the best.

??? Never heard this one??? And a quick google search reveals....nothing....Only thing that comes up is some laundry ball for removing lint. Even urban dictonary doesn't have a listing...

SOOOooooo.....what is it?

??? Never heard this one??? And a quick google search reveals....nothing....Only thing that comes up is some laundry ball for removing lint. Even urban dictonary doesn't have a listing...

SOOOooooo.....what is it?

You can't figure that one out on your own??? Dry bowling, crapping in a toilet that has no water in it, AKA a dry bowl...

Back