• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon 10 Gallon Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBHBeer

Reaction score
10 Gallon Staggered 3 tier HERMS (Heat Exchanger Recirculating Mash) brewing system.
Includes:
14+ Gallon stainless HLT (hot liquor tank) with 50' stainless HERMS coil mounted inside and sight glass.
14+ Gallon stainless mash tun with false bottom and Blichman auto sparge
14+ Gallon stainless boil kettle with false bottom and sight glass.
All hoses and conections, conections are a mix of polysulfone, sanitary, and camlock

This system is very simple to use after a little training.
Hot liquor tank temperature is controlled by a digital temperature sensor that operates a propane valve to maintain constant temps in the HLT. The mash tun temperature is controlled by a second digital controller that operates a march brewing pump that circulates the mash through the coil in the HLT maintaining or raising mash temps and desired.
A wort chiller is not included, but I do have on that I might be persuaded to sell.
All you will need is a propane tank and ingredients and you're ready to brew.

$1900 for HBT Members

brew3.jpg

Beautiful setup. You wouldn't happen to be open to a trade would you? I have an excess of bicycles and a 1965 Ford pickup that I'm looking to get rid of. Or kids that need tutoring? (I'm a teacher by trade.) A guy can hope, right?

(I'm just located down in Lebanon.)

@5B-brewing I a needing the cash for a bigger system I am currently building, thanks for the offer though

@mschuri Thanks for the bump, I currently have a plate chiller that is somewhat for sale, for the right price...See above for the rest.

Figured, but I had to try. Spent my "toy" fund building up a new mt. bike. After seeing your setup, wishin' I had waited.

Did you sell this yet? I'm in Vancouver wa. Would you be interested in a brand new unused 1bbl stout setup? Includes rack, pumps, plate chiller, burners, hoses. I want something smaller like this. Maybe we could work a. Trade?

What's size and fittings the plate chiller? In the market for a 30/40 long plate chiller.

@codythompson: what kind of plate chiller you got? Willing to sell?

Latest posts

Back