Extract Kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph524

Reaction score
Just wondering who has the best extracts kits out there. I buy Northern Brewer mostly. Anyone have a better choice? Or does each site have a few great kits and some so so ones and you have to buy from each. Guess I am looking for the best one stop place.
Thanks

They will all be good. If not they wouldn't still be in business. I be ordered a Pliny kit from more beer and when I received the kit it found I I was short 1 ounce of hops. 1 shot 3 min phone call and the took care of me and had the replacement in the mail. The beer was great but was perfect. I did a side buy side tasting with the original.

Austin home brew supply has an awesome selection of clones and some good originals. There kits come with all the steeping grains all ready to go the a steeping bag. I like that added convenience. Plus from where I'm located it only takes one or two days to get my order. I tried there nb ranger clone. Good but not spot on.

The only places I've bought extract kits from, Austin Homebrew and Northern Brewer, were both great.

I needed some parts for my corny kegs and since I was paying shipping anyway I tacked on a few kits from Northern Brewer. Everyone loved the Caribou Slobber and Irish Red that I brewed. Good and simple kits.

If you like Bells clones, Adventures in Homebrewing is very good. Plus they have a good Fat Tire clone as well.

I also like MW and NB kits too. Have yet to get anything from AHB but I do plan too...

Austin Homebrew Supply offering free shipping for orders over $50 until midnight tonight!! Get some HB on!

I bought a lot of brewing stuff from midwest & amazon. Both use Fed-Ex home delivery as their 2nd cheapest shipping option. Very fast & it comes in great condition as well.
So I finally decided to get my 1st partial mash kit from them,their cascade pale ale. It's supposed to be as good or better than SNPA,which I really enjoy. Especially with pit bbq. Got good deal on elec stove burners from amazon yesterday. Can't wait to brew it up. If this pm kit is as good as the reviews claim,it may just go into regular rotation.

Back