Did i mess up my batch?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

veekut

Reaction score
Ok where is a basic breakdown of exactly what i did

1. washed out a rubber maid container with soap and water.

2. added about 100 degree F water totaling in 12 gallons

3. mixed in a 25lb bag of table sugar

4. Mixed in a pack of triple distilled turbo yeast http://www.milehidistilling.com/Triple-Distilled-Turbo-p/83328.htm

5. mixed in turbo liquid carbon

6. IT sat and did nothing for 3 hours so i added 1 gallon of cold water and now waiting

Did i mess up a batch?
if so what can i do to recover it to ATLEAST ferment the sugar i put in it? :(

im not distilling i'm trying to make make like fortified wine type deal i cannot afford one of those copper distillers so i wanted to try to make a high percentage/proof brew

If I was experimenting I'd probably start with a smaller batch!

Maybe you should sanitize, too. I'm not really sure what you're making, but it doesn't sound like beer! I have no clue.

well the packet made it seem kind of idiot proof, but actually what i want to do is bre a high percentage/proof at like 18-20% if i can get it then mix those tequila essence bottles and other flavor essence bottles with it,

also everything is already mixed so what should i do now?

Also i bought a muntons brown nut ale, it says to add either sugar or dry male extract, what will be the results if i use either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back