CafePress Pint Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone chime in with what to expect for shipping costs?

Also, I noticed that after I signed up I'm getting 20% off coupon code offers in some of my banner/sidebar ads when surfing...

After you sign in, click the "Sections and Products" button/link.

Next click "Add a Product"...

There is a category called "Drinkware" -- click the number next to the category title and it should bring up a new screen/window with all available products. At the very end is the item "Drinking Glass"...voila!

YMMV...

gak27....I order 4 of these for the holidays and I paid $8.50 for shipping.

pint.jpg

They should definitely be hand-washed. One of the first ones I got has been through the dishwasher a dozen times and it's starting to fade

BrokenDog said:
It doesn't look like this groupon is still active which is disapointing after seeing this post.

I used the coupon yesterday... the link is slightly off... cut and paste and doctor it up a touch. I got two of these.

Hmm. It seems like the groupon link changes, but if you click on the Valentine "See the Deals" link at the top, the Cafepress deal shows up in the list.

It says you can buy this groupon thru 2/2/2012

So far my glassware is holding up nicely, I hand wash all my glassware anyway so I dont expect a problem.

I have a cafepress coffee mug that has started streaking after months of dishwasher cleaning, I hope handwashing keeps the pints in good shape.

Back