How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK folks, we're at 9699 gallons. We need a little under two 5 gallon batches a day to hit 10,000 gallons by the end of the year. I pledge another 5 gal in early Dec. Who else is in?

I'm thinkin we still need 301 gallons...Opps, sorry "a day" got it. I am in for one 5 gallon batch

I did my first 6 gallons. I can't wait to try it!

9699 + 6 = 9705 gallons

Thought I'd register to chime in to add some numbers =D Found the recipe while googling a week ago. Amazed at the simplicity and the cost, I fired up a batch and shared the link.

+5 for me in Houston (started a week ago)
+5 for my brother in California
+5 for a friend in Colorado

9710 +15 = 9725

Not a big fan of the cider but, thought I'd try a small batch and see what all the fuss is about. Followed the recipe exactly as written but scaled down.

9725 + 1 = 9726

YAY!!! I get to add my 5 to this list now!

9778 + 5 = 9783

Just finished getting this McGyvered batch set up. (Read my other thread to get the jist of this)
-Me

Put me in for another 5. Wanted to try the Safale-04 rather than the Montrachet. Should have a good side by side comparison in a month or two.
9828 + 5 =

Back