Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got everything, still havn't shipped out evaluating beer to marshy (I'll do this as soon as I'm done with it but its finals in the next two weeks so it could be a little longer than I thought).
No worries man! Thanks. :D

I got my hops. Let me make a little money then I'll put some up. Gotta give back to the community!

Dude, relax. The following message was posted 11/23/09 at 11:58 PM (Thats not even 8 full days ago!! Oh, and the Thanksgiving holiday was in there!!!)

If you followed his directions in the post, you will probably be getting the hops soon. What do you want for free, overnight delivery???

Yeah, you're right. I guess I jumped the gun as usual. I'm cool.:mug:

Ok, so... in the cheap hops rush, I got an LB of 4.1% Spalt hops.... my alt is the only recipe that takes it... and Im not gonna make that 8 times this year, so I have 2 5 OZ chunks of hops! May as well give back :)

Anyone know the best way to mail hops :D

I'll happily take a chunk off your hands. PM sent for address.

What are Spalt Hops like? I maybe interested in the other chunk it if they are suitable for an all Spalt IPA. But wouldn't want them if not as I probably wouldn't use them. If they're suitable, consider them claimed :D

What are Spalt Hops like? I maybe interested in the other chunk it if they are suitable for an all Spalt IPA. But wouldn't want them if not as I probably wouldn't use them. If they're suitable, consider them claimed :D

they are all claimed, and im not sure that would taste very good :)

I have more rice hulls.

I'll pack a box 16x12x12 as full as I can get it, and send it fedex ground. You pay the postage, and you get a box! It should be around $8 or so for >10# of hulls.

It should be enough hulls for the next 5 years for you and a friend.

B

I have more rice hulls.

I'll pack a box 16x12x12 as full as I can get it, and send it fedex ground. You pay the postage, and you get a box! It should be around $8 or so for >10# of hulls.

It should be enough hulls for the next 5 years for you and a friend.

B

Sweet, this will go right in hand with my bulk hop purchase! Sending PM

Whats a google wave?

Google Wave is an invite-only google site that is sort of email 2.0

It's real time collaboration of online documents and communication. Basically if Email and Instant Messaging had a potentially awesome baby.

I find it pretty counter-intuitive and pretty limited as you can only communicate with other wave users.

I just may take you up on that! Having fresh homebrew waiting for me would be great!:mug:

No worries man, the recipe I'm brewing (hopefully) is a Fort George Brewing Spruce Budd Ale Clone, from BYO in November.

hmm I have a gauge,
SS 316
2 1/2 " face
liquid filled
30-0-300 PSI/KPA/BAR

can get a pic if needed....

I have lots and lots of bottles, some have labels removed, some don't. Most are standard 12 oz, but I also have larger format bottles, wine bottles, and 750ml belgian bottles that need corks.

I'd rather not ship so local CT pick up is preferred

I haven't been spending a ton of time on here lately so if you want them please PM me

I have probably 80 .5L German bottles. Some delabeled, some not. Pickup only in Central, PA.

Gone to JamesNW

I have three ball lock grey gas QD's with 1/4" barbs for anyone who wants them. I got these for my kegerator set-up but ended up going with the screw on fittings and larger gas tubing. They are brand new and never used.

First person that wants them can have all three. Free shipping as well.

Gone to bad67z

I have three ball lock grey gas QD's with 1/4" barbs for anyone who wants them. I got these for my kegerator set-up but ended up going with the screw on fittings and larger gas tubing. They are brand new and never used.

First person that wants them can have all three. Free shipping as well.

PM sent.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back