homebrew soap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschaf

Reaction score
I was reading the michigan beer guide online, in the message boards was this ad:
Name: Karen Kmieciak
Subject: Seeking Brewer
Date: 6/19/2009 9:10:22 PM

"I am a Michigan soapmaker selling both online and at local farmers markets. I am interested in using a Michigan-based brewer for a beer soap (or several, if the demand is there) and would like to highlight that brewer while advertising my product. We try to use local ingredients whenever possible. All interested parties are encouraged to send me an email."

I'm wondering if the purpose of this is to smell like beer all the time, because that's pretty easy already, just get loaded off of homebrew and walk around. I'm going to inquire, why not. I'll wash with beersoap F@#$ it.

]"I am a Michigan soapmaker selling both online and at local farmers markets. I am interested in using a Michigan-based brewer for a beer soap (or several, if the demand is there) and would like to highlight that brewer while advertising my product.

BE CAREFUL, I'd hate to see a brewer ground up for soap, even one from Michigan!

perhaps a citrusy hop aroma would be nice...

The lotion my wife uses on her face before bed smells like hops. I keep meaning to read the ingredients.

I think a hop-scented soap would be nice! It's kind of a gender-neutral scent too.

So it seems beer is just all around good for you, whether you drink it or wash with it. Maybe someone should make a beer toothpaste and mouthwash. The only thing I've made from homebrew is brown ale bread and it was delicious.

Latest posts

Back