Wife comes home today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, yes I can see your banana is very excited...enjoy the evening.

Well, if my theory about the male and sex is accurate you will be able to make your first clear decision in 2.5 months tomorrow :)

Yes, it will be nice to make a clear decision. I have had a hard time without her here to tell me what to decide.

Wait, is that what you meant?

Yes, it will be nice to make a clear decision. I have had a hard time without her here to tell me what to decide.

Wait, is that what you meant?

I can't tell if that is rhetorical or not so I'll answer seriously. My basic thought is that if a dude is lacking in the sex department it preoccupies his mind to the point it interferes with his ability to think. Kind of like going to the grocery store while hungry, sure you will still get food, you will just end up with potatoe chips, a snickers, beef jerkey and beer and get home, eat and then say, "oh ess, I forgot to get food for dinner."

Great to hear! What service? I wasn't with anyone when I graduated boot camp (Navy), but I remember coming home from a 3 month mini-deployment and a 6 month full deployment. They're rough and it feels so good to have her back in your arms.

Back