Heady for trade!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrnose2

Reaction score
I have s bunch of heady for trade looking for Pliny and zombie dust. Or other beers I can't get here in the northeast

Zombie Dust is ever elusive, but I've got Space Station Middle Finger, Apocalypse Cow, Alpha Kong (at $20/bomber), Wig Splitter...

I can get some week-old Jam Session 16-oz cans from NoDa. It's pretty awesome.

Love me some souls lol! Damn for real no Pliny or zombie dust takers Eh

I have New Glarus fruits/thumbprints, Central Waters, and Surly beers if you are interested it them.

What about some KBS, BCBCS or Black Ops? Or I can get a hold of Jester King stuff here too.

I have some zombie dust on hand also some gumball head. Never traded before but willing to try.

I'm in Arkansas and can't get heady, Pliny or zombie dust. Have some 2014 bourbon county though

I have 3 bottles of Zombie. I picked up a fresh six pack this past Thursday (8/6/15) and enjoyed 3. The Zombie I have is fresh, I live only 30 min from 3 Floyds brewery. I would be interested in trading for Heady or if you could get some Sip of Sunshine. Send me a PM.
The Zombie I have was bottled on 7/23/15.

I have Gumballhead and YumYum... ZD is going to be pretty hard to find. Kegs are mostly shipped. From Chicago to Louisville, most LQ stores (aside from the ones that have good relationships with the dist) are lucky to get a case.

I think he meant just Alpha kong at 20 bucks. Most of their bombers are 5 to 7 dollars.

I know 20$ for Alpha Kong, I guess that is what my buddy spent as well. I thought it was a bit cheaper. As for the rest of their bombers being 5-7$ you are getting a hell of a steal. They have always averaged around 11$ for me

I'm in ohio just north of Dayton. I have some good beer stores round here. But sometimes i head to Richmond Indiana. I found a lot of random 3 floyds and other beers i can't get cause of the ABV law here.

Looking for heady, i have some different stuff to trade that im sure youve never had

I have a 6 pack of ZD bottled 9/16, so not super fresh. Looking for Heady, Pliny or KBS.

Back