Sugar Hill/Suwanee/Buford Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarmaCitra

Reaction score
Anybody in the Sugar Hill/Suwanee/Buford area? Just curious to see if there are any clubs in the area, or if someone wants to trade beers?

Helterscelter, what kind of brews do you have going or bottled? Maybe we can link up to trade sometime.

I recently bottled an Amber ale and an Abbey double. The Amber unfortunately fermented too hot and has some fusel off flavors. Not horrible but definitely not what it should be. The double is promising but taking a while to carb up.

Cool. I've got a few saisons in bottles now, going to test out my last one today to see if its ready (its been in the bottle for 3 weeks). If it turns out, maybe we can trade some notes

Cool. I've got a few saisons in bottles now, going to test out my last one today to see if its ready (its been in the bottle for 3 weeks). If it turns out, maybe we can trade some notes

Sounds like a plan. I'm outta town for this month, but definitely would enjoy that when I get back.

Saison turned out pretty well, tested it today and has some fruity and peppery notes to it. I'll save a few for August and we can trade some brews.

Hello from a newer brewer in flowery branch/Buford area! I see some of you living around me and I am also looking for a brew club or some guys to drink or trade a good beer with. Currently got a imperial stout,sweet stout and imperial red IPA in the making! Cheers!

Hello from a newer brewer in flowery branch/Buford area! I see some of you living around me and I am also looking for a brew club or some guys to drink or trade a good beer with. Currently got a imperial stout,sweet stout and imperial red IPA in the making! Cheers!

I'm just down mcever off lake lanier islands parkway. Have some OK Amber ale and planning a brew in the coming days. Maybe next weekend.

Awesome! Maybe sometime we can organize a meet of some sort. I've got a big hoppy IPA in bottles at the moment and just capped a bucket of Sorachi Ace and Amarillo Wheat beer this morning. Where do you guys typically go to get your ingredients? I usually go to Brew Depot in Alpharetta.

Awesome! Maybe sometime we can organize a meet of some sort. I've got a big hoppy IPA in bottles at the moment and just capped a bucket of Sorachi Ace and Amarillo Wheat beer this morning. Where do you guys typically go to get your ingredients? I usually go to Brew Depot in Alpharetta.

That is where I go. They are on my way home from work so pretty convenient.

I've been to Buford Beer and Wine a few times, but selection is limited, unfortunately.

Ya. Much the same opinion. Nice guy runs the place, but if I have to call in an order a couple days ahead just so he can order it.... Well.. I can order it my self just as easy.

Awesome! I got a Russian imperial ready in 2-3 weeks. I split my purchases between online and brew heaven in Gainesville. I am very new to this so I will take any experience or advise about where to go.

Latest posts

Back