Not worried but

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtisj

Reaction score
I made a KIT IPA
and well, it was in the primary for 1 and a half days it overflowed the first night and stopped after the second day, sittting at 1.010...
My roommate switched it to the second carboy on the third day...
I have let it be assuming the switch wouldnt both it...
It has been sitting a couple of weeks and i just tasted it today and it is quiiiite watery.
I am wondering if i can fix this, or perhaps if it will fix itself.

thanks brewsters.
you guys rock

curtisj said:
I made a KIT IPA
and well, it was in the primary for 1 and a half days it overflowed the first night and stopped after the second day, sittting at 1.010...
My roommate switched it to the second carboy on the third day...
I have let it be assuming the switch wouldnt both it...
It has been sitting a couple of weeks and i just tasted it today and it is quiiiite watery.
I am wondering if i can fix this, or perhaps if it will fix itself.

thanks brewsters.
you guys rock

Unfinished beer tastes worse than bottled and carbed beer because...well...it is unfinished. Finish out your fermentation and bottle it. Give it proper time to condition, and then decide. :mug:

+1 to malfet. most beers, primary them 3 weeks, they're done. don't secondary them at all. 3 weeks primary, bottle or keg. you'll know better when this technique needs moderating

So just let it sit for a week or so more then bottle it and let it sit and it should fix itself

Latest posts

Back