Homemade bottle drying rack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmac00

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread, but figured i'd post it here as well. I made this out of a bread crate. Had to cut it a bit so the bottles fit. Hold abouts 56 12oz bottles perfectly...Best price...free.

Can't really call it a bottle drying tree like most others make on here or buy...i figured i'd put my 45-50 bucks elsewhere instead of a piece of plastic to hold bottles...anyways...enjoy the pics..

First pic..shows the bread crate, with foldable handles..
IMG_5868.jpg

Second pic..shows the modified on the left side, to open up the holes so the neck of the bottles fit in, i used wire cutters to cut the slats...on the right is the unmodified..
IMG_5870.jpg

Third pic...turn crate upside down, and enjoy your homemade bottle drying rack.
IMG_5872.jpg

:mug:

Nice Work. I am currently using two soda bottle crates similar to this. I just put a towel on the bottom and lean them against the sides. I'll have to take a look at it to see if I could do something similar to it.

Cool.

For the really low-effort solution, I just leave my bottles standing right-side up on a towel with a fan blowing across the tops. They're dry in under a day. Quick sanitizer squirt on bottling day and they're good to go!

Back