Beer Ties

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking ties, but I would never wear them. I never wear ties. My work attire consists of shorts, running style shoes and t-shirts.

-Stanley

Ya first day of work here, I wore a tie and got laughed at by my boss and one of the owners. Next day was shorts and a t-shirt. Hell any more they are lucky I put those on. haha

-Stanley

Ya first day of work here, I wore a tie and got laughed at by my boss and one of the owners. Next day was shorts and a t-shirt. Hell any more they are lucky I put those on. haha

-Stanley

I work in IT, but over the years I have been enlisted to run Plastic Injection Molding Machines, repair molds, set molds, pack parts, repair machines...

My boss suggested that I change to wearing jeans and T-shirts just in case. So now my casual Friday is sometimes wearing slacks and a button-up!

I really need to spend some money on some real nice clothes though. I'd like to be mistaken for a young, independently wealthy, trend-setter.

I mean it as a joke, like I'm the model wearing the tie on the web page.

Actually, though, I love these, but I'd have to show my wife before I bought one. She is my fashion coordinator.

Gotcha. That is the only reason I don't buy one. I can't tell if the colors would match any of my shirts, and I sure as hell am not buying a new shirt for one of these ties. They're nice, but I'm a cheapass. :)

I work in IT, but over the years I have been enlisted to run Plastic Injection Molding Machines, repair molds, set molds, pack parts, repair machines...

My boss suggested that I change to wearing jeans and T-shirts just in case. So now my casual Friday is sometimes wearing slacks and a button-up!

I really need to spend some money on some real nice clothes though. I'd like to be mistaken for a young, independently wealthy, trend-setter.

Ya I am a programmer, so I sit at a desk all day with the lights off, surfing HBT, err I mean writing code. Since I am not seen by the public or clients then they don't care what I wear as long as it's not offensive. So of course I push the limits of offensive with my t-shirts. :ban:

-Stanley

Ya I am a programmer, so I sit at a desk all day with the lights off, surfing HBT, err I mean writing code. Since I am not seen by the public or clients then they don't care what I wear as long as it's not offensive. So of course I push the limits of offensive with my t-shirts. :ban:

-Stanley

I am a programmer too... the difference is that I work at a college, and my employer is an out sourced IT company. So, I guess appearances are everything. I still don't get it though when the president of our college comes in with jeans and a sports jacket, and we have to dress up every day. And even though I work on campus, I am seen by pretty much no one too!

I am a programmer too... the difference is that I work at a college, and my employer is an out sourced IT company. So, I guess appearances are everything. I still don't get it though when the president of our college comes in with jeans and a sports jacket, and we have to dress up every day. And even though I work on campus, I am seen by pretty much no one too!

Ya, minus my days of working out of my house as a contractor, this is the only place that ever let me dress like this. I actually turned down a job that was a lot closer to my home and more money just because I like the environment, freedom and dress code. :ban:

Ya, minus my days of working out of my house as a contractor, this is the only place that ever let me dress like this. I actually turned down a job that was a lot closer to my home and more money just because I like the environment, freedom and dress code. :ban:

That's what its all about! I still like the people I work with, so I can live with the stupid dress code. :)

Latest posts

Back