Text Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maveric777

Reaction score
Don't know if this will be very useful for some of yall, but I just remembered a cool little site I use to use a lot for this and that. You can come up with some very cool stuff using this sites features. Figured I'd share....

Here is the link : cooltext

I have some up coming labels to make and plan on utilizing this site to help me add a little spark to my work. Here are a few examples of what you can create...

Here is some I was playing around with for a hunting buddy of mine. I got a Porter in primary now I plan on calling "Papas Porter" (his last name)

cooltext411014213.jpg

cooltext411013775.jpg

cooltext411013913.jpg

And My favorite so far...

cooltext411013954.jpg

Here are the ones I plan on using for my Hefeweizen. I'm naming it "Great White Hype" after my white boxer named Mike....

cooltext411012894.jpg

cooltext411013001.jpg

Hope this can be useful......:mug:

dafont.com is also an awesome place to download every font imaginable for use in Word, Gimp, etc

You just have to dump the files into the special "Font File" (there is instruction on the website for Mac or PC) and it will show up by itself

OK, in case anyone is interested in this as well I came across a YouTube video that explains how to to get the fonts on your computer (I am still learning all this...lol) Hope this video will help someone else besides me....lol

Also, at first I didn't think it worked, but after I closed GIMP & reopen it my fonts where there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99M2E_JTZsU]YouTube - How to Download Fonts from Dafont.com for Windows XP[/ame]

Back