Hello from Raleigh, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sboro33

Reaction score
Hi, I am brand new to home brewing, and have made only 3 batches so far, and I am hooked. Talk to you all soon.

Welcome! There's lot's of great people here from the triangle area. Everyone here is very helpful and you can learn plenty. Happy brewing:mug:

sboro33 said:
Hi, I am brand new to home brewing, and have made only 3 batches so far, and I am hooked. Talk to you all soon.

And another Triangle brewer checks in! Howdy from Apex. As Beerthoven said, check for GRABASS threads to see when we're getting together for a brew day, brewery tour or other event.

Triangle Brewing in Durham is having another tour on the 22nd. Anybody interested?

Chad

Chad said:
And another Triangle brewer checks in! Howdy from Apex. As Beerthoven said, check for GRABASS threads to see when we're getting together for a brew day, brewery tour or other event.

Triangle Brewing in Durham is having another tour on the 22nd. Anybody interested?

Chad

That sounds like fun, pencil me in.

Welcome fellow Ralennian. Drop me an email sometime. I'm trying to gather up a few people to start another local brew club.

Back