new to brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Where at in ma are you? I am on my 3rd BIAB and I must say the beer is much better than the extract kits I was using.

Hello everyone and hello eric. Iam new, too. After reseting my forgotten account details the brewing can start now! :mug:

Where do you plan to get all of your supplies? I go to home brew emporium in Weymouth. Pretty helpful group of guys.

Never got their names. I know I'm a horrible person lol. The gentleman that is bald and has glasses always helps me.

Welcome. Sorry, I missed this thread too.

Randy is good guy over there, but he bounces from that store and Cambridge.

Randy doesn't actually work at the Weymouth store, but he is in on a regular basis picking up and delivering inventory to the three Massachusetts stores. If he sees someone that needs help, he jumps right in to help.

Never got their names. I know I'm a horrible person lol. The gentleman that is bald and has glasses always helps me.

The bald guy that wears glasses all the time is named Jim. The bald guy with the goatee is Rick - I only wear glasses to see things up close.

Thanks everyone. Getting the system setup.
Thanks to Northern Brewer, a few buddies, and craigslist, my wallet is a little lighter. But the setup is coming along.

Be careful of the dude with the goatee in Weymouth.... he likes to give customers free samples at the shop and then ends up getting a little "touchy feely" if you know what I mean.

Ok well jim is a good dude. I shared my stout with rick saturday but he didnt try to touch me... guess im just ugly. sorry:off:

That's the trick with Rick... We've all seen it happen to others a million times. He lulls them into a sense of security... and then "oh... Have another sample buddy." And then WHAMMO!! Surprise butt seks.

Brutal stuff.

not nice to talk about jim like that

Jim is a solid dude. he gave me a recipe for a white IPA and its amazing!!! he even helped me with my stout recipe and it too is awesome. Im glad homebrew is a friendly and helpful shop unlike the jerks in california I talked to a few years back.

Back