Jack Russell loves beer more than I do...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iparks81

Reaction score
Her Name is Piper and she is absolutly insane!...I crack a beer from across the room she comes running to stick her snout in it for a taste!
I have a beer in front of me in a glass and she begs for a "tasting"
any other drink, like soda, water, wine, OJ, she could care less about but when she hears the Pssst of a beer bottle shes right by my side...coolest dog in the world. hah.
I have never seen a dog so interested in the Brew...(and no I dont let her drink it - well... not much of it)
if theres any other beer drinkin dog lovers out there that have a pooch throw up a reply and a pic :)
cheers.

img0133cd.jpg
[/IMG]

mirandas23rdbirthday047.jpg
[/IMG]

img0121za.jpg
[/IMG]

That's great... And if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'm hoping to come back as a dog owned by a home brewer. However, we will really need to talk about that certain trip to the vet . . . .

My fiance's dog - she is one and she is BAD. Still not really housebroken, she gets "happy pee" everytime I show up. She drinks from the toilet at every chance. She raids the trash every chance and actually eats entire tissues, plastic wrappers, etc. She pulls toilet paper across her house at least every other day. Among other things. Oh yeah, she likes panties, even though she is a girl:

Molly_with_Swimsuit.jpg

Here she is a year ago this month:

Molly_2_RS.jpg

She has never had beer, so I can't comment on that. I plan to get another one sometime soon. I like the long legged ones with long hair, or at least a rough coat (like her). Also, the whiter the better for me...

There's Jesse on the left - he was an abused rescue (locked in a cage, abused, and thrown from a car,) so he occasionally misbehaves due to his "issues," but he's the sweetest little guy for the most part ...

And on the right is my best girl Caitlyn - she's the sweetest dog with such an incredible personality, she might be the smartest dog I've ever known. Truly like a little person.

wideresizeac0.jpg

very cool. Yea ive read about hops being bad for dogs as well... there was another post on the forums here
this is what he had to say about hops and dogs

"It causes a rapid and uncontrollable fever resulting in fatal seizures. Immediate vet care can save your dog. Both raw and spent hops are lethal, especially to muscular dog varieties. Composting spent hops around dogs will expose them to risk."

but in the small quantity that we\I allow my dog to lap up im not to worried
good info to know though

And there are other posts pointing out that malignant hyperthermia is a genetic disease that has nothing to do with hops.

My pug goes nuts for beer. He loves any sort of food, but never have had him interested in any liquid other than beer. It is quite amusing.

Back