high pressure orifice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfe006

Reaction score
For the last few weeks i've been putting together a three tier brew tree. I've been crazy excited, it looks awesome.... Today I tried mounting the burners on the thing. I've got them all hard plumbed into the tree, no flexable gas line anywhere. I wasn't as patient with one of them as I should have been and broke the gas orfice that came with the burner.... I spent all afternoon driving all over northern houston trying to find a replacement with no luck at all... The orfice its self is a normal 90 degree brass high pressure propane orifice. I can't seem to find one anywhere, either in a store or online without buying a whole nother burner. Anyone know where i might be able to fine one???????????? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats exactly what i needed. i've got it all hard plumbed to work with only the 90 degree orifice... i'm amazed how helpful everyone on here is. thanks!!!!!!!!!

Back