Made our first brew tonight. (pic heavy)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarrm

Reaction score
Tonight my buddy and I made our first batch of home brew. We are making a version of a Belgium Pale Ale. We got our supplies from our local home brewing store, BrewBoxMiami. We had a great time making the beer tonight and here are a few pics of our process.

IMG_6496.jpg

IMG_6497.jpg

IMG_6502.jpg

IMG_6505.jpg

IMG_6512.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

Welcome to the obsession...I hope you don't have anything else to think about for the next 10 years...

coming soon...to a fridge near you!

ErieShores said:
Shorts and sandals. A$$holes! It's snowing here right now!

Here too, damned PA! I'm longing for a 70 degree brew day...perhaps my patersbier brew day in the beginning of May will be the day!

mhenry41h said:
Here too, damned PA! I'm longing for a 70 degree brew day...perhaps my patersbier brew day in the beginning of May will be the day!

Brewed in Jan on a day with a high of 18! Boiled off an ass-ton too much wort.

mhenry41h said:
Welcome to the obsession...I hope you don't have anything else to think about for the next 10 years...

So true lol. If only I knew this hobby was so addicting! Too late now :)

Tell me about it. Im already making tap handles to try to use pay for new stuff to brew with.

Yea I am tired of the hot weather lol, 24 years in FL and I am finally moving out of it ina month to Co. and I CANT WAIT!

Back