Logo Glass Nights at your local pub?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelmore

Reaction score
It's a weekly tradition for me and my buddies to go to the campus bars for Logo Glass Nights... here at University of Illinois there are a few bars that do it which usually means the potential to get 2 or 3 new glasses each week. We've become addicted to expanding our collection over the past couple semesters (I think I'm in the lead with around 40).

Anyone else like to collect these? I've spent lots of time with students and beer drinkers that live all over the country, and it seems like not many people have even heard of the concept.

Even better, has anyone designed a logo glass for their homebrew???

It's a weekly tradition for me and my buddies to go to the campus bars for Logo Glass Nights... here at University of Illinois there are a few bars that do it which usually means the potential to get 2 or 3 new glasses each week. We've become addicted to expanding our collection over the past couple semesters (I think I'm in the lead with around 40).

Anyone else like to collect these? I've spent lots of time with students and beer drinkers that live all over the country, and it seems like not many people have even heard of the concept.

Even better, has anyone designed a logo glass for their homebrew???

holy **** another U of I guy. Welcome to the board!

I know murphy's had those killians glasses with the horse etched in the bottom to create nucleation sites. very cool. and for $3 hell yeah.

We're always on the look out for the freebies. Our favorite beer bar has been having a different brewery in the last couple of Mondays.

holy **** another U of I guy. Welcome to the board!

I know murphy's had those killians glasses with the horse etched in the bottom to create nucleation sites. very cool. and for $3 hell yeah.

Glad to be here... I've decided to pay more attention in EamusCatuli's garage so one day soon I can start my own op ;). I'm glad we found each other on HBT, hope to see you again soon.

I don't have that Killians glass and I'm almost positive Matt doesn't either... I hate to hear that a glass came and went without me getting my hands on one :( oh well. It's Wednesday = Logo Glass Night at Legend's :mug:

Do they still have those cheap long islands at Legend's on Mondays? I think that's the last time I had one was there while I was in school, about 5 years ago.

Do they still have those cheap long islands at Legend's on Mondays? I think that's the last time I had one was there while I was in school, about 5 years ago.

I don't think Legend's has any long island specials these days. The Canopy has $2 long islands on Tuesdays... Often leads to long nights

Don't have and Logo Glass nights around here that I know of, but I'm a huge collector of pint glasses. We have a whole cabinet full of them and yes, we use them as or normal glasswear.

jesus, I have to many pints! my wife freaks every time I bring a new one home. Probably have 150 at this point. And that is not counting hurricane glasses, funky shaped glasses, tasters glasses from various beer fests, etc...

jesus, I have to many pints! my wife freaks every time I bring a new one home. Probably have 150 at this point. And that is not counting hurricane glasses, funky shaped glasses, tasters glasses from various beer fests, etc...

150!! i envy your collection, and so should SWMBO

Don't have and Logo Glass nights around here that I know of, but I'm a huge collector of pint glasses. We have a whole cabinet full of them and yes, we use them as or normal glasswear.

I like to keep mine for decorative purposes... They're above the cabinets all across my kitchen. All my buddies use them for drinking, though. Once I actually start brewing I'm sure I'll pull one off from time to time.

Glad to be here... I've decided to pay more attention in EamusCatuli's garage so one day soon I can start my own op ;). I'm glad we found each other on HBT, hope to see you again soon.

I don't have that Killians glass and I'm almost positive Matt doesn't either... I hate to hear that a glass came and went without me getting my hands on one :( oh well. It's Wednesday = Logo Glass Night at Legend's :mug:

ok cool. If you and matt want to come over this weekend, I'll be brewing something up with the new electric brewstand.
Also, had a kid over tonight, and he wanted to get into it, but I told him he had to come over and watch before he should just jump in head first.

ok cool. If you and matt want to come over this weekend, I'll be brewing something up with the new electric brewstand.
Also, had a kid over tonight, and he wanted to get into it, but I told him he had to come over and watch before he should just jump in head first.

yeah man i'd love to see your setup... i'm sure me and matt can find some time to make it over.

the logo glass at my local haven was a repeat tonight (and a crappy repeat at that - a blue glass Old Style Cubs logo) :(. GO CARDS!!!

I have a logo Glass...It was a gift....It says Colorado Avalanche on it.
Now when I see it....All I can think about is Rich

LMAO! That's awesome! (Not for you, but I find it hilarious!) :D

Our local brewpub does a give away once a month when they release their newest seasonal beer. It goes back and forth though, from a pint glass with the name of the beer on it (it was a nice snifter for their barleywine) to a t-shirt with the same name and logo of the beer. Either way, you get a cool free gift just for coming out to try their new beer.

LMAO! That's awesome! (Not for you, but I find it hilarious!) :D

Our local brewpub does a give away once a month when they release their newest seasonal beer. It goes back and forth though, from a pint glass with the name of the beer on it (it was a nice snifter for their barleywine) to a t-shirt with the same name and logo of the beer. Either way, you get a cool free gift just for coming out to try their new beer.

now THAT's awesome... I'd love to get a collection of microbrew glasses.

We have pint night at the brewpub on tuesdays here. First pint is 4.50, keep the glass, then its like $2 to fill it up every time. Pretty good deal. Also have a bar that on saturdays has Kronenbourg 1664 for $ and you keep the glass. I have way too many of those things now.

Back