So, THAT'S How The Professional *****ebags Get All the Ladies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the visual guide:

guido12.jpg

Do you think he is passionate? Do you think he likes elegant women? Holy raging *********. Reminds me of the movie Hitch, when Will Smith slams the guy on the table for being a *********.

I didn't know giving a girl you just met an ultimatum was the way to go, oh wait and to insult her too. Damn thats what I have been missing all these years.

Do you think he is passionate? Do you think he likes elegant women? Holy raging *********. Reminds me of the movie Hitch, when Will Smith slams the guy on the table for being a *********.

I didn't know giving a girl you just met an ultimatum was the way to go, oh wait and to insult her too. Damn thats what I have been missing all these years.

Well, it's the way to go when you're such a catch like Dimitri that the ladies are approaching you like 7 times a day! I mean, he can't just go out with any old crazy ho, he's got standards, and if an elegant woman like Olga wants to date this catch, then she'd better stop playin' games and listen to the man!

Well, it's the way to go when you're such a catch like Dimitri that the ladies are approaching you like 7 times a day! I mean, he can't just go out with any old crazy ho, he's got standards, and if an elegant woman like Olga wants to date this catch, then she'd better stop playin' games and listen to the man!

He didn't specify. I wonder if they walk up to him and asked to be f^cked, or if they kick him in the balls for being such a chode.:D

Uhm... a true pickup artist. Wonder why the nuber blurred -he seems like such a nice guy.

Creepy?

Nah... :D

Suddenly I feel so smoooth talking with da ladyz...:cross:

H

I'm 90% sure that was my ****** nozzle brother-in-law (greek) that lives out in LA using some voice changing device. Feel free to gang punch him; he deserves it.

Going to have to share that with my wife for confirmation. :cross:

What's with the cerebral palsy hand contortions anyway? I must be old, but I don't get it. :confused:

apparently gang-signs are all the rage... BTW i never looked at it like that and busted out laughing (nothing funny about the disease, just how retarded they look)

I'm 90% sure that was my ****** nozzle brother-in-law (greek) that lives out in LA using some voice changing device. Feel free to gang punch him; he deserves it.

Going to have to share that with my wife for confirmation. :cross:

****** Nozzle, be careful, that word is addictive.

You know what I'd do if I were the recieving caller? I'd take him for a spin on the back of the K1200R. With 162 HP and (more importantly) 84 ft-lbs of torque, I'd give him the ride of his life. Then, I'd drop him off in front of his buddies, a quivering, sobbing heap, with his bee-u-ti-ful white pants sporting new and interesting colors both fore and aft. I'd make sure to call him a girl as I spun off, leaving him in the tender care of his comrades.

Quick story. I sent Dimitri off to the wife a couple days ago. She's been applying for various jobs over the last couple of weeks. She just called me laughing her arse off to the point I can barely understand her. Apparently one of the prospective employers left her a voice mail at home. Some greek guy named Dimitri about the office job she applied for. Haven't heard it yet but she said it sounded just like this guy including accent and he kept rambling on in the message with a tone of arrogance. If the quality is good enough I'll see if I can capture to a .wav and share.

update - crappy self phone quality message. can't share...

This guy said he's in "the city" and the landline he mentions (her number) sounds like an exchange near the city (NYC). Because of that, I'd say those messages are real. There are narcissistic *****ebags like this running rampant in the NYC area. They're definitely vomit-inducing pricks...:(

I listened to that this morning over at break.com. Some people have serious issues.

You know what I'd do if I were the recieving caller? I'd take him for a spin on the back of the K1200R. With 162 HP and (more importantly) 84 ft-lbs of torque, I'd give him the ride of his life. Then, I'd drop him off in front of his buddies, a quivering, sobbing heap, with his bee-u-ti-ful white pants sporting new and interesting colors both fore and aft. I'd make sure to call him a girl as I spun off, leaving him in the tender care of his comrades.

So uh, *cough*, what's your phone number? :eek:

"Respect the C*CK. Tame the P*SSY!"

yeah, he seems like quite a catch. Girls like a guy who's confident, right?

Sadly, I bet he picks up air-head plasti-blonds with that 'tude all the time: "Like, he must be, like, really important and junk, like, with his script writing. If, like, I get with him for a while I can have nice stuff and be a movie star!"

Back