Stainless Steel washers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

Reaction score
Looking for the stainless steel washers like the ones that are used on the Weldless Kettle Bulkhead fittings.

A while back I found a source for 7/8 x 1/8 o-rings and the 1/2 thin stainless steel washers that are like the ones on the Weldless Kettle Bulkhead.

I've lost my link and searching Northern, Austin, etc they don't list the ss washers.

Anyone know where I can fine them.

Thanks
Don

Do you have a Lowes by you? They carry them in the hardware department. They keep them in the little roll out drawers. The drawers with the dark blue lables are SS. thats where I got mine. I imagine home depot carries them as well.

I picked some up from there, but they were twice as thick as the orginal ones.

I'll go back and see if they have any others.

Thanks

I found a lot of SS fittings including washers at a local mom & pop hardware store. Actually, it's an Ace, but it seems mom & pop compared to the big box stores.

I was at ace hardware last night and they did have stainless steel washers. Granted they were not big enough to fit the 3/8 fittings for my MLT but they did have a nice selection of SS stuff.

I have two West Marine stores within 3 miles from home here in Alameda (San Francisco Bay area). I didn't know they were on the right coast. They are a good shopping store or place to waste extra time and money finding future project item parts. Pre bend the washers to your keg's radius before assembly for a leakproof seal.

Latest posts

Back