The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And going they are! Looks like a Kimbrel-proof lead going into the bottom of the ninth! :rock::rock::rock:

Right. Kimbrel yaks up a pair of runs but Sox win!

Last edited:
RedSox.jpg

A 3 run lead isn't quite Kimbrel-proof. Need one more to feel comfortable.
Otoh, I saw Kelly and Barnes up. I'd be ok with either of them closing with a three run lead...

What a great finish by Kelly and then Sale. Awesome!
Queue the duck boats! :ban::ban::ban:

Happy for Price. I think his ghosts may be vanquished...except for pitching in Yankee Stadium ;)

You can't be that obtuse.
Point is, that youngster believes all that winning is normal.
Otoh, as a sexagenarian who only had a run of Celtics and occasional Bruins championships to consider for most of my life, I'd say this is extraordinary...

Do you remember anything from the first few years of your life?

For reference, I clearly remember the '86 Celtics winning it all, but not the '84 team, and especially not '81. Only vague memories of Cornbread Maxwell.

I was 9 in '86. What happened in sports prior to that isn't in my memory.

Hey. Anyone going to the Grand opening of the Trillium Thompson Pl location tomorrow? I want some of their $100 Oenobier limited release bottle.

There’s only two 3L bottles at each location......very very very very very very very limited......but I think my wife might be stopping in to grab me a bottle of of wild Sinister Kid ....if you’re really interested for that 3L....

Do you remember anything from the first few years of your life?

For reference, I clearly remember the '86 Celtics winning it all, but not the '84 team, and especially not '81. Only vague memories of Cornbread Maxwell.

I was 9 in '86. What happened in sports prior to that isn't in my memory.

Such a strong troll game

Point is, that youngster believes all that winning is normal.
I was having this conversation with a friend in Hudson during the game last night. his kids have no concept of the 86 year Sox drought, or Patriots football before Pete Carroll. They have grown up in the sports era where this is normal for one of the Boston teams to take a championship every other year or so.

Back