What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deep Elyum while grilling at the pool.

1404679906596.jpg

Had a NB Pirate's Plunder after I got off my tractor. It was ok. Not as hoppy as I would have liked. The I tapped a black IPA that I dry hopped with 5oz of cascades. Now we're getting there.

Beautiful evening in Blacksburg.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404690211.442885.jpg

Grilling some chicken. Kids are in the theater downstairs watching Frozen.

Hell of a day.

Blaming Hello (not really) right now. Came home from the pool to find beer dripping across the pantry floor. A bottle of my patersbier exploded in storage. Moved it a bunch yesterday when I moved from cardboard to milk crates. Second ever bottle bomb.

Ehh... Moving onto my Belgian golden strong, then calling it a night.

Finally done mowing the lawn. .. this is pretty damn good right now. Picked it up when I ventured over to Kansas. This afternoon

How far into Kansas did you have to go?

We're planning a weekend trip to KCMO (Blue Springs) to visit family and I'm wondering if it'd be a reasonable excursion.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404695100.239494.jpg the wife and I went out for my pre birthday beer. Got to work tomorrow. Lone pint yellow rose ( great mosaic hops IPA) and a founders devil dancer

How far into Kansas did you have to go?

We're planning a weekend trip to KCMO (Blue Springs) to visit family and I'm wondering if it'd be a reasonable excursion.

I didn't have to go far. Just overland park. Lukas liquor is where I do a lot of beer shopping. Its about a 15 min drive from Kansas city. At about 119th and Metcalf . If your familiar with the area. I would say about a 45 minute drive from blue springs.

Back