All Grain Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian-d

Reaction score
Does anyone own or know anything good or bad about all grain brewing systems manufactured by Synergy Brew Systems out of Eugene Oregon? I( am looking to go all grain and have considered buying a complete system from them. Here is their website http://www.synergybrew.com. Tell me what you think.

You say accessory prices they are or are not reasonable at synergy? New to all grain equipment so I don't have a clue.

I bought a Synergy Brewing Systems 2 Tier 26 gallon brewing system fully equipped almost two years ago,use it every week or two and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The most beautiful welds I have ever seen on stainless!The pump upgrade was a little more expensive than what I could find online,but was worth it because they install a nice stainless valve, stainless fittings, and hose barbs, as well as wiring the pump and mounting it to the shelf for you.The cheaper setups that I found online were cheaper,(Brewers hardware,Blichman etc) but not built to last, basically Synergy is your high quality mom & pop type business in a world full of Wall marts.After screwing with various cooler,keggle combos for long enough and drooling over their systems I finally made the leap,and I'm not looking back.

I bought a Synergy Brewing Systems 2 Tier 26 gallon brewing system fully equipped almost two years ago,use it every week or two and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The most beautiful welds I have ever seen on stainless!The pump upgrade was a little more expensive than what I could find online,but was worth it because they install a nice stainless valve, stainless fittings, and hose barbs, as well as wiring the pump and mounting it to the shelf for you.The cheaper setups that I found online were cheaper,(Brewers hardware,Blichman etc) but not built to last, basically Synergy is your high quality mom & pop type business in a world full of Wall marts.After screwing with various cooler,keggle combos for long enough and drooling over their systems I finally made the leap,and I'm not looking back.

Funny a guy from Eugene Oregon with 2 posts thats ironic...dont ya think.:ban:

I agree. You're better off putting together your own system. Or even starting out with coolers and a gravity setup. Just my .02.

I agree. You're better off putting together your own system. Or even starting out with coolers and a gravity setup. Just my .02.

yep, by the time that things ships & if you pay tax you're probably looking at $2500-$2600. I can think of a lot better ways to spend that kind of money.

Exactly. If you're looking to spend that much, just go the whole nine yards and get a Sabco Brew-magic. It may be twice as much, but it's also twice the system.

I had never seen the brewers equipment link. Those are nice stands- and free shipping too. $375 for a stainless electric brewstand w/ controls mount? That's a great deal. I bet the 1.5" stainless stands are heavy as shet.

I have a synergy uni-tank fermenter and I can second the quality of the welding. The fellow does some freelance welding for many great Oregon breweries- like Rogue. I considered his prices good comparatively when I was looking, but went with an electric rig rather than a propane. I like the configuration of his rigs. Weld quality is more important in a fermenter than anywhere else, though. You can find him selling thru ebay sometimes. Got a pretty good deal on mine.

Hi Jason,
How long have you been brewing with your new system? I noticed that the brew pots are made in China. Are they sturdy? What are the positives and what are the negatives of their brew system? I am looking at buying their two tier 15 gallon system and would appreciate feedback from someone that is already using one of their systems.

Back