Paint strainer usage for biab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking on line I find the brew bags for just over 4 bucks a piece. Of course thats an order deal so there's shipping and tax. Home depot is looking up! The nylon thing dont look right to me they stretch and seem to hold your hops in a tight ball. I think they should be loose so you get max efficiency out of them.

My concerns have nothing to do with sanitation. Since when does boiling a chemical make it safe? I'm not talking about pathogens. I'm talking about toxins like BPA that are in plastics. Talk to a chemical engineer about the properties of plastics sometime. There is a reason that there is a separate grade of plastic that is deemed food grade.

I work addff in a chemical factory ikiyhjh AND use a 5 gal 345tgf paint strainer and there 4g6 isn't anything wrong giduf9 with me.

I work addff in a chemical factory ikiyhjh AND use a 5 gal 345tgf paint strainer and there 4g6 isn't anything wrong giduf9 with me.

Hey, like you, I also work in a chemical factory and BIAB with a paint strainer and there isn't anything wrong with me either! ...wait....oh... Never mind.

:):drunk::):cross::)

Back