What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boone%2527s.jpg

Funny what passes as beer these days...

What is this, middle school?

Anyway, I'm about to open this:

Ahh.. boons farm... glad I upgraded lol

Sweet memories. I shared (as in CHUGGED) half a bottle of that...with a friend and then went to see the first Christopher Reeve's Superman movie in 1977. I remember the ground breaking credits that came out of space at the beginning...not much after that, until the NEXT time I saw it. Tonight. back home again and finishing with the Nectar, as anticipated!

DSC04522.jpg

Im glad im not one of those trendy diet people and can't have gluten. I think I would hang myself. I have a buddy who has a gluten allergy. .but when he sees my homebrew he still can't resist!! I order extra gluten on my shizz when I go out! :rockin:

$8 for a Coors Light! I feel so violated. I'll never complain again about paying $10 per bottle of a limited release or some other craft beer that I consider "expensive". What a joke.

1397275120971.jpg

What is this, middle school?

Anyway, I'm about to open this:

I thought he was in the mood for something tasting like strawberry sucker with a hint of hobo rectum. I was just making a suggestion.

Meanwhile, drinking some seltzer water and then going to bed. Quick run by the hardware store to make a second set of my new keys in the morning, and then I start moving over the next two weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Moltov Cocktail wasn't the best tasting DIPA, but it packed a wallop. Passed out in the chair by 10. :eek:

Had a crap-ton of coffee with breakfast and now getting ready to do a bunch of handyman work around the house.

some kinda black tea. the local co-op was out of Nilgari and I need to get more kombucha going. it's pretty good, but more mellow than I was expecting. and now back to the crawfree.

Had DC's chocolate habanero mead last night. I had no idea what to expect, but it was sweet, really tasted like chocolate syrup, with just a bit of spice on the finish. Super drinkable at 16%. Still pretty new to mead, so was stoked to try it.

Got any details on the batch? OG/FG, etc? Def tasted like there was some residual sweetness there.

Headed to the airport drinking a monster after stopping at a bottle shop. Bummed I just barely missed their Cantillon release but did get a few good things. So glad to be heading home, my liver needs a break.

Back