JUST MET Nick Leshay..........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
What a *********.;)

It is getting close to the Derby, so seeing stars isn't that odd, but this guy is all fake smiles.

We ate at The Blackstone last night, (nice bottle selection, no taps) AWESOME food.

Actually, I would die instead of saying "hi!" to Nick, And SWMBO (God I love her) had no idea who he is.

so we had a great meal (aside from listening to the next table gush about "Dancing with the stars") Awesome rare tuna with a roasted chili garlic sauce,raw oysters, Blue cheese and bacon salad, HAPPY!(except that the ****** level was a little higher than normal)

cheezydemon3 said:
Don't know why I thought this might be interesting to anyone.;)

The first post reminds me of "...no, I mentioned the bisque." from Seinfeld

Who the feck is Nick Leshay? This is going to be one of those things that makes me feel old at 40, isn't it?

Who the feck is Nick Leshay? This is going to be one of those things that makes me feel old at 40, isn't it?

How the heck do you think I feel?

To give an example, my sister-in-law, who actually is a bit older than I am but lives in AZ so I rarely see her posted on Facebook:

I'm really sick of Wendy. She stayed way too long, and it was beyond time for her to go home.

I was wondering which of my relatives overstayed their welcome and wrote back, "Who is Wendy, and why did she stay with you too long?"

My daughter, who is younger and apparently knows who people are replied, "Mom, it's a TV show. You don't know her" because apparently not knowing who Wendy is made me look stupid. Here I thought a family member (maybe a cousin?) overstayed their welcome at my sister-in-law's house. Apparently, dancing with stars makes you make our family's FB page.

At the risk of sound equally stupid, (and without consulting my daughter), I must say, "Who is Nick Leshay and why is he in Louisville?"

The last time I went to the derby, there were hordes of people there but we had a nice quiet box thanks to some friends and we had lovely mint juleps. The race lasted about 90 seconds.

Slightly off topic, but Bobby Flay had a horse in the Bluegrass Stakes today. Wonder where he goes out to eat in Lexington? Probably somewhere in Louisville.

And really off topic but, speaking of Derby...Anyone notice the $2 superfecta paying $129,000 for that same Bluegrass Stakes at Keeneland? I'd say the Derby favorites are gonna be wide open this year.

Ya should have told him the best view of Thunder tonight was on the barge sitting on those tubes......

Who the **** is Nick Leshay? Or Nick Lachey?

He was banging that ditz "singer" Jessica Simpson. Ya know, the chic that didn't know if tuna was fish or chicken because the can of tuna says "chicken of the sea."

I sadly am not making this up. :eek:

He was banging that ditz "singer" Jessica Simpson. Ya know, the chic that didn't know if tuna was fish or chicken because the can of tuna says "chicken of the sea."

I sadly am not making this up. :eek:

Oh isn't she the skank that f-ed up the national anthem at the Superbowl? I guess anybody can become famous these days, regardless of brain capacity or talent. Or who they marry...I blame reality tv and the internet...oh and autotune.

Oh isn't she the skank that f-ed up the national anthem at the Superbowl? I guess anybody can become famous these days, regardless of brain capacity or talent. Or who they marry...I blame reality tv and the internet...oh and autotune.

Hey - she isn't a skank. She was a virgin when she married. Allegedly. ;)

Do you know that teenage girls often nowadays engage in anal sex, and STILL consider themselves virgins? And according to at least one ex president blowjobs are not sex? ;)

my coworker has a 12 year old daughter. many of her friends are/have been pregnant. It's like the internet is spreading it's nasties into the real world.

"art imitates life imitates art imitates life" but someone dropped a clinker in the genepool.

Christina Aguilera was the one who messed up the anthem this year at the Superbowl.

Man, am I a loser because of this thread? Christina Aguilera's grandmother babysat a kid who grew up across the street from me (she used to come with her every so often), and Jessica Simpson (Lachey's ex-wife) asked me to park on the sidewalk once and I told her no.

I have connections to both of these idiots.

my coworker has a 12 year old daughter. many of her friends are/have been pregnant. It's like the internet is spreading it's nasties into the real world.

"art imitates life imitates art imitates life" but someone dropped a clinker in the genepool.

I feel better now. I don't know anyone less than 17 who has ever been pregnant. Whew. :ban:

You mean they didn't do that back in your day? They did in.....wait. What? :drunk:

It pissed me off to hear that news, I mean who would have thought. We missed out on so much these modern kids have these days. Cell phones, the internet, really cool home video game consoles, fully articulated action figures, cheap video editing software & youtube, sexting, anal...sigh.

Damn kids have it so easy these days and most don't even know how good they have it. In my day we didn't even have 64 bit video games, just pong, and crappy star wars figures, we were lucky if we could cop a feel under their sweater, let alone have chicks who would let us put our ****s in their ***es.... ;)

Christina Aguilera was the one who messed up the anthem this year at the Superbowl.

And I lost money on it because she skipped the phrase. She totally would've gone over 1:58 in time if she didn't **** it up and I would've won $10. :eek:

Man, am I a loser because of this thread? Christina Aguilera's grandmother babysat a kid who grew up across the street from me (she used to come with her every so often), and Jessica Simpson (Lachey's ex-wife) asked me to park on the sidewalk once and I told her no.

I have connections to both of these idiots.

Epic. :D

What a *********.;)

It is getting close to the Derby, so seeing stars isn't that odd, but this guy is all fake smiles.

We ate at The Blackstone last night, (nice bottle selection, no taps) AWESOME food.

Actually, I would die instead of saying "hi!" to Nick, And SWMBO (God I love her) had no idea who he is.

so we had a great meal (aside from listening to the next table gush about "Dancing with the stars") Awesome rare tuna with a roasted chili garlic sauce,raw oysters, Blue cheese and bacon salad, HAPPY!(except that the ****** level was a little higher than normal)

Who?

It pissed me off to hear that news, I mean who would have thought. We missed out on so much these modern kids have these days. Cell phones, the internet, really cool home video game consoles, fully articulated action figures, cheap video editing software & youtube, sexting, anal...sigh.

Damn kids have it so easy these days and most don't even know how good they have it. In my day we didn't even have 64 bit video games, just pong, and crappy star wars figures, we were lucky if we could cop a feel under their sweater, let alone have chicks who would let us put our ****s in their ***es.... ;)

I'd put this in the memorable quotes thread; but I'm too lazy to find it. :D

:mug:

OK, I wouldn't have Known Nick, but the next table was getting autographs and kissing his butt.

But he is most known as the wanna be banging Jessica ie. Daisy from the dukes of hazzad.

OK, I wouldn't have Known Nick, but the next table was getting autographs and kissing his butt.

But he is most known as the wanna be banging Jessica ie. Daisy from the dukes of hazzad.
Now that's not fair. We all know Nick from his super boy band 98 Degrees!

Excuse me there's only ONE Daisy Duke, Catherine Bach-

dukes-of-hazzard-tv-02.jpg

That skinny little whore Jessica is not even a pimple on Bach's shapely butt.

I was at the Blackstone last night with my trophy wife, there was some tool blathering on with movie and book reviews, and extolling the virtues of craft brew. He was sipping a Coors Light, and they were calling him cheezie something or another.

Nick Lachey

_

I was at the Blackstone last night with my trophy wife, there was some tool blathering on with movie and book reviews, and extolling the virtues of craft brew. He was sipping a Coors Light, and they were calling him cheezie something or another.

Nick Lachey

_

^^^^^^^winner^^^^^^^^^^:fro:

Excuse me there's only ONE Daisy Duke, Catherine Bach-

dukes-of-hazzard-tv-02.jpg

That skinny little whore Jessica is not even a pimple on Bach's shapely butt.

I don't thinks she's so skinny anymore. To much butter on them biscuits. Her sister's sorta hot though. You know, the sister who was lip syncing to the wrong song on SNL a few years ago?

Why do celebs come to Derby Yoop?

i don't exactly know, but the list is pretty impressive each year, even to me, who doesn't give a poop.

Most of us leave for derby if we can afford to. Mostly because so many celebs and rich ass holes do come in and phuck things up.

Hey - she isn't a skank. She was a virgin when she married. Allegedly. ;)

Skank is as skank does.

Do you know that teenage girls often nowadays engage in anal sex, and STILL consider themselves virgins? And according to at least one ex president blowjobs are not sex? ;)

When I was a kid we played Gameboy.

You mean they didn't do that back in your day? They did in.....wait. What? :drunk:

Half my graduating class got knocked up, if only they had known.

Why do celebs come to Derby Yoop?

i don't exactly know, but the list is pretty impressive each year, even to me, who doesn't give a poop.

Most of us leave for derby if we can afford to. Mostly because so many celebs and rich ass holes do come in and phuck things up.

The same reason they do everything, to be seen.

I watch the Triple Crown, seems the Derby is the race that brings them all out.

Back