Okay I know there is a thousand of these...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsuyako

Reaction score
But I don't care I'm super excited! I just brewed my first batch today! A honey amber ale and she's a bubblin' away (well not really as the fermentation hasn't started yet:cross:). That was really fun and not to hard to do either!

*side note: anyone know how to post pics?

LOL Welcome to the obsession. :)
It only gets worse from here.
-Me

It is a fascinating process, and the further you get the more rewarding it will become. I LOVE brewing my own beer, and I enjoy sharing it with others. This hobby rocks.
-Me

There may be a thousand of these posts but there will be a thousand more.

Welcome to the hobby and it just gets better and better. If I were you I would get another fermenter and make another batch as your first one will go quickly.

There may be a thousand of these posts but there will be a thousand more.

Welcome to the hobby and it just gets better and better. If I were you I would get another fermenter and make another batch as your first one will go quickly.

already ahead you! but thanks for the advice.

about the pics, no one has answered, but you have to buy a subscription. Its ok, as much as we LOVE seeing pics, stick with this site and all you brews will be amazing.

Congrats on your 1st, now get to work on #2,3,4,5,6,7,8.......... (i can hear SWMBO rolling her eyes)

My 2nd brew is on day 10 in the primary (My own IPA :ban:), an it is true it only gets worse from here on in.

hoppy trails

Next up is either a pumkin ale or a winter ale (I know it's summer, but I just want to have fun)

Congratulations, man. And I'd suggest you get going on the winter ale, so that it has six months to age well before you crack it open. That will make it AWESOME!

welcome to the addiction...

photo posting? use imageshack, photobucket or any of the other free image hosting sites...

or upgrade your membership

Back