Is this three keg setup a reasonable price?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hovercar

Reaction score
North of the border our options are limited when it comes to homebrew supplies. This is the only thing I can find that's even remotely close to looking somewhat sensibly priced. Is this a good investment, would I be paying too much? I've been nosing around looking to get my own setup going but man oh man, there is NOTHING to be had is Canada.

Anyways, here's the setup. Good price or no?

http://www.homebrew-supplies.ca/viartshop/product_details.php?category_id=59&item_id=55

I just really want to keg :/

keep looking on places like ebay. You should be able to pick the kegs up for $40 used, then the CO2 bottle, hoses, and compressors....etc should run you about another $80-$120 Do you really need 3 kegs. I mean what are you keeping them in?

i got 4 kegs, 10# co2, dual guage regulator for about same price. beveragefactory.com. check them out

horrible price, thats just me though.........

got my cornies for $40 per and a CO2 setup for 80. Thats half of what you would pay there.....

keep shopping around........check out craigslist for CO2 tanks.....you can get um cheaper....ebay too, just be patient.....$400 is wayy to much!

Craigslist and ebay are good ideas. I'm always finding good stuff on there. For my starter kit, however, I went to kegconnection.com. I got two kegs, CO2 bottle and regulator, drip tray, faucets, and all the plumbing to convert a fridge for $225 USD. They seem like really cool guys and are quick to answer phone calls / emails. I'd just give 'em a call and see if they can ship to Canada.

I ordered a 2 keg tower kit from keg connection a few months ago it was still pricey after shipping thought not many options up here. Keep an eye on kijiji though

Check this site out http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/Default.asp

I just recieved my keg setup with picnic tap. Great quality and packaging and 100$ less than anywhere else.

They don't have a 3 keg setup, but email the guy, he will build you a package deal if that's what you need.

And now that canada post is back online, he can ship again.(chose expedited parcel shipping methode, same price, faster)

keep looking on places like ebay. You should be able to pick the kegs up for $40 used, then the CO2 bottle, hoses, and compressors....etc should run you about another $80-$120 Do you really need 3 kegs. I mean what are you keeping them in?

My guess would be beer 3 kegs gives you a choice. I have 14 and looking for a few more for when I finish my 12 tap coffin Go big and stay home! :D

I went through beverage factory for everything but the kegs. Tap handle hoses 5lb co2 disconnects and dual guage regulator all for ~90. Then I got two pin lock kegs from cornykeg.com for ~75 including shipping.

Check this site out http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/Default.asp

I just recieved my keg setup with picnic tap. Great quality and packaging and 100$ less than anywhere else.

They don't have a 3 keg setup, but email the guy, he will build you a package deal if that's what you need.

And now that canada post is back online, he can ship again.(chose expedited parcel shipping methode, same price, faster)

Oh-ho! This is perfect! Thanks so much!

Back