French Open???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjorn Borg said:
French Open???
I always thought they were a little stand-offish myself...not really open at all. :confused:

Except for that chick in Last Tango of course...she was pretty open, especially after the don buttered her up. :D

Bjorn Borg said:
Touche..."I fart in your general direction!"
I don't know why you want to watch that tripe anyway...none of the guys in it this year are worthy of even sniffing your jock...at least when you were in your prime.

I watch the women more then the men, they have more personality, and less power which makes for longer rallies, more strategery etc...

Bjorn Borg said:
I watch the women more then the men, they have more personality, and less power which makes for longer rallies, more strategery etc...
You've got me there...I'd kill for 15 minutes with one of those russians. Who's the hottie?

El Pistolero said:
You've got me there...I'd kill for 15 minutes with one of those russians. Who's the hottie?

Ana Ivanovic. shes from Serbia and just turned 18 and has got mad game...Thats the thing with the new breed of womens tennis players: theyre hot AND can play (unlike kornikova) Sharapova, Clijsters, Shneider, even Hingis would Destroy kornakova today...

Bjorn Borg said:
Yes! Yes! The longer rallies.... Oh where am I?

IMHO Stefanie Graf is hot and clearely dominated womens tennis, especially in the early 90's. Something to the tune of like at one grand slam a year from 89-96. Dude she had Sanchez-Vicario's number!

:off:
I got to see Stef play in an early round of the 94 open. That same year I got to see Agassi beat Chang in the quarter finals. Best tennis I ever saw in my life!
Brooke was so hot back then, tough to keep my eyes off Brooke and watch the match.

glibbidy said:
IMHO Stefanie Graf is hot and clearely dominated womens tennis...

yeah shes probably the best player of all time men or women. She's even got a gold slam (all four majors and an olympic gold in the same year) i wouldnt say she's exactly 'hot' though.
Dont forget about Monica Seles, the original grunter, If she didnt get stabbed in the back (by one of Grafs crazy German fans)she could have dominated even more. She had Steffie's number big time...

glibbidy said:
You gotta look past the nose.

she's ALL nose and legs!
that chick is one crazy athletic girl ill give her that!
I saw Chang and Seles play at a Pathmark open in Jersey. I used to love Chang, he was like 5 foot 2 and could run down anything.
How awesome is it that Hingis is playing again? and she's doing pretty good with a few wins againts big hitters like sharapova and Clijsters. i love her clean game, few errors, and mental toughness the Williams sisters lack. Its nice to have power, but when that fails your screwed.
I think Hingis and Sharapova have the most mental toughness of them all. The problem with Hingis is that unlike Sharapova, she doesnt have any physicall power. If sharapova doesnt stop growing she might be in trouble though, shes like 6'2 and still growing which is not neccessarily good for tennis players.

Latest posts

Back