FT: Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darknazgul

Reaction score
I'm visiting Southern California for a little while and I've got a case of Heady Topper that needs a good home. I'm looking for Pliney the Elder and Alpine Nelson, but I will consider other offerings if you can talk them up enough!

I'm new to trading here so if there's anything I should know just yell at me.

-Cheers!:mug:

Where are you at and how long will you be in S. Cal?

I am headed to Alpine this weekend for some camping. Will definitely be picking up some bottles.

Lt me know what you are looking for and we can work something out.

I'm in Anaheim and I'll be here until the end of March. I made it down to Alpine and got some Duet and Pure Hopiness, but they didn't have any Nelson at the time. I've also been SOL finding Pliny in bottles.

I have a bottle of pliney if you want to trade for a can of heady. PM me if you're interested.

I'm in Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills (we're practically neighbors) and I have fresh pliny. Want to meet up?

I've also got some other stuff that's a bit harder to find since they typically fly off the shelves such as Russian River sours.

Back