What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. It's hot as hell here
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409693230.601173.jpg

Today is a ****ty day like a said before. Just lost my other grandfather today. Lost both in a year. I knew it was coming when ill start losing my grandparents but you can never be ready for it. I wasnt going to drink today but i have too. Here's to you Grandpa!

Today is a ****ty day like a said before. Just lost my other grandfather today. Lost both in a year. I knew it was coming when ill start losing my grandparents but you can never be ready for it. I wasnt going to drink today but i have too. Here's to you Grandpa!

I'm so sorry man.

Started with my cream stout and now apfelwein.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409697655.227533.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm very sorry to hear that man. You have my deepest condolences. I'll raise a glass with you in about an hour.

RIP grandpa.

Wicked weed hop burglar, now water after a weak ass attempt at waking my dog. 2 miles and I was over it.

HB rye pale ale. Probably one of my favorite sessionable beers I've made this year. Might mash a little higher next time.

1409701797346.jpg

Sorry to hear man!

Still having the apfelwein I didn't finish with dinner.

1409701991791.jpg

Rolling into second shift tomorrow for a day, so I don't have to be into work until 1700 tomorrow (5:00 PM for you civilian types). Getting the party started with this.

_DSC3460.jpg

Condolences DC. That is never easy

Thanks yall. He went all of the sudden. No one knew. Im trying to hold it together. I know when i see my mother ill break down. I dont like to post these kind of things. Im mainly private but sometimes it helps. Especially a great bunch of drunks yall are. Last pour of this.

1409702427234.jpg

Sorry for your loss man. I'll drink to your grandpa tonight.

Sorry for your loss dc.

Having the second pour of my neighbors latest attempt at cloning two hearted. He is getting closer and I hope he doesn't get there... This is better

Thanks yall. He went all of the sudden. No one knew. Im trying to hold it together. I know when i see my mother ill break down. I dont like to post these kind of things. Im mainly private but sometimes it helps. Especially a great bunch of drunks yall are. Last pour of this.

Sorry to hear Dustin - it is never easy.

Sorry to hear that.
Mine started to go last year, so I feel for you. I still have 1 left on each side.

Trying to decide what I want. Not really in the mood for a dubbel as planned.

Sorry to hear of your loss DC. That kind of thing is never easy, especially when you don't see it coming.

I had another Old Chub Nitro and now on this, courtesy of skeezer. Very nice. Subtle, but noticeable rye character and a very good pale ale base.

_DSC3461.jpg

View attachment 221691
Beginning the "unbottling" process with a Sam Adams Harvest Saison to prepare for my first home brew.

I did it the same way at first.... Never want to see a grolsh again as I was after those bottles that don't require caps. Be sure and check out the bottle giveaway thread. There might be some freebies in your area.

Arctic panzerwolf.

Sorry for your loss DC sucks

I did it the same way at first.... Never want to see a grolsh again as I was after those bottles that don't require caps. Be sure and check out the bottle giveaway thread. There might be some freebies in your area.

Arctic panzerwolf.

Perfect! I'll check that out in a bit. I appreciate the tip since I'm new to theses parts!

So what you going to brew?

It's a pumpkin stout that I worked with the local brew shop to switch the malts so it will be more of an amber.

Sorry for your loss DC sucks

You gotta insult the poor guy too now? ;)
Have one grandma left who's 88 and health is going down over the past several years and a step-grandma who's in her early 70s and good.
Never met either grandpa and my one grandma died when my mom was my kid's age.

You gotta insult the poor guy too now? ;)
Have one grandma left who's 88 and health is going down over the past several years and a step-grandma who's in her early 70s and good.
Never met either grandpa and my one grandma died when my mom was my kid's age.

Punctuation is Unnecessary in here amongst friends. DC knows what I meant. I had a Hibiscus Saison a bit ago.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409705309.425903.jpg
Now on to the new love of my life Colette.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409705388.492489.jpg

Back