Southwest style hamburger with chipotle ranch fries and irish coffee cupcakes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurel

Reaction score
Home in Disarray: Southwest Hamburgers from Scratch with Chipotle Ranch fries and Irish Coffee Cupcakes

DSCF7331.jpg

DSCF7327.jpg

That burger photo is making my mouth water. I have the meat grinder attachment on my kitchenaid mixer and have never used it. I bought it so i could make my own ground beef when I found various meats on sale and I have let myself down... lol...

McKBrew had canned soup and I had frozen pizza... I can see now that I'm gonna have to get re-married one day. I have a beautiful kitchen and I have wonderful cookware and and the works. I need someone around here who would inspire me to use all that great stuff more often :)

I also read about your calphalon in your blog... I'm not a big fan of that stuff and I do have several pieces of it. I know it's hindsight, but you simply can't go wrong with the all-clad...

I followed Martha Stewart's trick with the meat: grind it all on coarse, the run half of it back through on fine and you get adhesion and a great texture.

I had bbq pulled pork sammiches on freshly baked rolls tonight for dinner.

If it wasn't 1am, snowing, and 8 degrees outside, I'd soo fire up the grill and make me a bacon cheeseburger!

And cupcakes.... Mmmm.

Latest posts

Back