Atlanta Area Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sfrisby said:
Frank Jeffers and Malted Liver - please respond by the end of the day with your email address or we will have to proceed with out you.

I'll take malted liver's. but would like to sub one bag for a different type. You may still have my contact info.

Order has been submitted to Wine Work Shop. They will email you custom invoices to pay over the phone.

Once that is complete, they will put in the order.

Anyone outside of Insert Name Here brew club have an account with Country Malt Group and ordered within the last 18 months? (Already reached out to INH)

CMG has a new program where you can order by the pallet through a LHBS at prices close to what we paid when we ordered through CMG directly.

Would like to have a backup account just in case INH doesn't respond. Thanks.

I think we are closing in on getting a homebrew store to sponsor the Country Malt buy (now known as Brewcraft). The store is located inside the perimeter but don't want to say just yet in case they decide not to go through with it for whatever reason. But I feel comfortable starting the signup so we can fill the pallet and get the order in as soon as possible.

The process will be more like the last buy with Wine Work Shop where we paid WWS for our own portion then they paid the grain company. Once the order arrives, we can then go to the store to pick up our bags. When you sign up, please put your name and email address in a column (just follow my lead). I will need your real name and email to pass it along to the store so they can bill us.

I ask your patience on two fronts. First, I am no way an QA person with computers. The spreadsheet is above my head. I copied and tweaked it to suit our needs. If you see something that is off, just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it. Second, this is the first time we will be using this program through Brewcraft and the first time this store will be hosting a group buy. There is potential for snafus, so if something happens during this leaning experience, please be patient as we work to solve the problems. I doubt any problems will turn up, but if so, we'll learn and get it right the next time. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX3TKHJ2PjmdG9BSnVBdXJQWk9yLTQxY0VnZk14c1E#gid=1

testingapril said:
Anyone want to split a bag of Canada Malting wheat malt? Or some other Wheat malt?

I already signed up for a bag of white wheat and at the bottom of the spreadsheet you will see where you can sign up to share it.

I am going to add mine when I get home, I can't get to google docs from work

Looks like the pallet is full. Awaiting confirmation from the lhbs and max count of bags that can ship on a pallet from country malt and we should be set to go.

Got confirmation from Country malt that the max pallet order is 40 bags. I though it was 42. Anyways, I created a waiting list section on the website at the bottom for more people to sign up if others fail to follow through. Be sure to sign up if you want something. If the waiting list magically explodes in the near term, we can always add another pallet.

TUCK said:
Hope I am not too late....but I added values on column X

I moved your order to the waiting list as we have already filled a pallet. If people drop out when it comes time to pay, we'll go down the waiting list. Or if we have enough on the waiting list to fill another pallet before we order, we'll do two pallets.

I moved your order to the waiting list as we have already filled a pallet. If people drop out when it comes time to pay, we'll go down the waiting list. Or if we have enough on the waiting list to fill another pallet before we order, we'll do two pallets.
Thanks for the response and all those assisting. :mug:

How do I put what it want on the waiting list? I completely missed th we are ordering. I want to get 2 bags of 2 row

sfrisby said:
Go to the spreadsheet and at the bottom on the left hand side you will see the wait list.
thanks, I'm on my phone at work and it's a pain in the ass to see it on this small screen

I just added myself to the waiting list for one bag of Briess 2 row. Happy Thanksgiving, folks.

sfrisby said:
I think we are closing in on getting a homebrew store to sponsor the Country Malt buy (now known as Brewcraft). The store is located inside the perimeter but don't want to say just yet in case they decide not to go through with it for whatever reason. But I feel comfortable starting the signup so we can fill the pallet and get the order in as soon as possible.

The process will be more like the last buy with Wine Work Shop where we paid WWS for our own portion then they paid the grain company. Once the order arrives, we can then go to the store to pick up our bags. When you sign up, please put your name and email address in a column (just follow my lead). I will need your real name and email to pass it along to the store so they can bill us.

I ask your patience on two fronts. First, I am no way an QA person with computers. The spreadsheet is above my head. I copied and tweaked it to suit our needs. If you see something that is off, just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it. Second, this is the first time we will be using this program through Brewcraft and the first time this store will be hosting a group buy. There is potential for snafus, so if something happens during this leaning experience, please be patient as we work to solve the problems. I doubt any problems will turn up, but if so, cvbb mÿttgjyyykkkgnmmmmc v Mm

Hhgcccccc cgggggggggggggggvbm
Ihjjuytrfgnnnfffnmnm mjiurtjyffhjcfyyyyhuhhhhhhggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyhun mmm

staticmap

Awe'll learn and get it right the next time. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX3TKHJ2PjmdG9BSnVBdXJQWk9yLTQxY0VnZk14c1E#gid=1
dscxgumm

staticmap

Hblojbbb
Unused

Gtret

I think we will have the order submitted by the end of the week. If you want in, in attempt to get us up to a full second pallet, add it to the waiting list soon.

Back