Found my new favorite TV show - "Three Sheets" (AND it's on Hulu for free)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_JP_

Reaction score
We're pretty picky about the TV we watch, only following a few shows. This one I stumbled on and really liked.

Kinda half "Late Night with Dave Attell" and half documentary about drinks and drinking customs around the world. Lots of beer and breweries. Zane, the host, is pretty funny.

http://www.hulu.com/three-sheets

I recommend starting at the beginning for the full effect with "Belgium"; but if you're on edge, we thought "Mexico" and "Costa Rica" were the funniest ones.

3sheets.jpg

Yeah, Zane cracks me up...I think I've seen way too much of his butt on the show though.

Check out "Bar Rescue" on SpikeTV. Awesome show. They really give good insight on the ins and outs of bar ownership, which is what I'm hoping to do in about 10 years. The guy really knows what he is talking about.

Check out "Bar Rescue" on SpikeTV. Awesome show. They really give good insight on the ins and outs of bar ownership, which is what I'm hoping to do in about 10 years. The guy really knows what he is talking about.

I'll have to see if its on Hulu...I got rid of my cable with the exception of local channels so I can still watch the 'hawks play.

I'll have to see if its on Hulu...I got rid of my cable with the exception of local channels so I can still watch the 'hawks play.

Spike TV has all their shows available on their own website (I don't have the link here at work, or I'd post it). Anyhow, check out "scrappers" when you're there. Only one season, but we found it hilarious. I'll look up the bar show when I get home.

lol, the scrappers guys are all over the area I work. I've dealt with them a bunch of times. That one dude with that tattoos is so short I couldn't believe it. and I'm only 5'8"!

Bensiff, Bar Rescue is definitely worth watching if you are at all interested in learning how to run a bar. I'm picking up a lot of little tricks.

Back