CO2 pressure regulator $5.75

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer one

Reaction score
While doing some surfing this morning I came across a CO2 pressure regulator for $5.75 what a deal! www.sciplus.com They have a $10.00 min order so I got a lab thermomiter also. Just thought I'd pass along the info to my fellow brewers.

That's a secondary regulator, which is very good for setting up multiple pressures in your kegger. I've got two of them.

I thought that was a closeout special. I bought those almost a year ago because I was worried they would run out. They work well, get as many as you think you will ever need at that price.

When I was in Milwaukee for Christmas, I stopped by the store. Strange place with some good deals here and there. Added plus is that it is only a mile and a half from Discount Liquor. Multiple beer-related stops during Christmas visit - let's just say SWMBO was less than pleased.

They got more of them. These secondary regulators hit the market just like cornies, for the same reason. Mine were new, so I'd guess the manufactures are realizing the commercial market is disappearing & there's no need to stock spares.

Back