What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As good as i remember. I agree Allen all day ipa! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395780958.389039.jpg
I forgot the box was on the back of a
truck, then was carried up the driveway to my hands. The can was just a wee bit shaken up.

As good as i remember. I agree Allen all day ipa!View attachment 188484
I forgot the box was on the back of a
truck, then was carried up the driveway to my hands. The can was just a wee bit shaken up.

At $9 a six pack, it's about the same price as most of the "session" IPA's, plus I can pick it up at the grocery store. Homer bonus!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395782407.220528.jpg
I'm glad they started to distro this one. It's a great 5% pale ale.

Had a Bengali. Debating drinking a second or calling the investigator who gave my roommate his card who is doing a background check on someone in the neighborhood.

Had a Bengali. Debating drinking a second or calling the investigator who gave my roommate his card who is doing a background check on someone in the neighborhood.

Security clearance type deal?

Allegedly (at least, according to my wife), once when my mother in law was asked by one of those investigators if such and such person was involved in any terrorist or anti-government organizations, she responded "I haven't seen him/her at any of our meetings". I would have loved to have heard that.

Meanwhile, I'm digging this a lot more than I was yesterday. Double pour. Still not worth the hype, but I can see "all day IPA" come out of it, especially at the price point.

20140325_182525[1].jpg

Meanwhile, I'm digging this a lot more than I was yesterday. Double pour. Still not worth the hype, but I can see "all day IPA" come out of it, especially at the price point.

Is there a bunch of Jai Alai hype? Am I missing it because I'm down here? I know it scores pretty high on the mustache twisting review sites, but I don't see it getting any Heady, Pliny, Ghandi, Resin type hype anywhere. Maybe I have over saturated this thread with my personal Jai Alai habit. My bad. :D

Drinking an ESB from a local brewery. Had a thirsty dog porter. Will drink much much much more today. It's all I seem to do right. :)

Is there a bunch of Jai Alai hype? Am I missing it because I'm down here? I know it scores pretty high on the mustache twisting review sites, but I don't see it getting any Heady, Pliny, Ghandi, Resin type hype anywhere. Maybe I have over saturated this thread with my personal Jai Alai habit. My bad. :D

I wouldn't put it on Pliny or Heady level, but I'd put it on par with Ghandi hype levels. And above Resin. It was a huge deal locally when they started releasing it here.

I wouldn't put it on Pliny or Heady level, but I'd put it on par with Ghandi hype levels. And above Resin. It was a huge deal locally when they started releasing it here.

Gotcha, it's a normal fixture here, in every grocery store, on tap at any decent bar. The only hype CCB gets here is from Huna and their other imperial stouts. I figured it must have been a local hype type of deal.
By the way, if any of you can get your hands on a Moat Water (coffee, vanilla, imperial stout aged on maple veneers with lactose added), don't pass it up.

A couple local brews. Can't decide if I'm gonna drink em tonight, or let em age a bit......decisions, decisions......
Don't care for the screwdrivers..... Swambo gets what swambo wants

image.jpg

I think it's worthy of hype. My whole foods is keeping a pretty good stock this year, where I used to have to trade for it. I'd still go out of my way to get it if I had to.

Back