Purchasing Advice Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monty420th

Reaction score
Getting ready to start my keezer project, need some help with supplies

On The keezer I picked up last night I have a little bit of rust on the bottom on the inside (guy used it to transport ice, go figure). Besides sanding it down I know I need to do other things to it, any advice on this would be appreciated

Basically I need to know which Temperature Regulator to go with. I don't need anything fancy, just something that will hold temperature in a 15 cu ft chest freezer that is dependable, it is going to be behind the fridge or in a place where it can't be seen.

Best place to purchase supplies for more co2 distributors (need a 6 way probably), regulators (need to get at least a dual pressure one), and just other kegging supplies.

I just need a solid place to order from that is dependable, competitive prices, and that people on here trust

thanks a bunch!!!

Micromatic.com all the way. I buy all my kegging equipment from them and have never been dissappointed. I live right down the road though, so I actually get to go in and talk with them about different parts. They may be a little pricier than other places but their stuff is top notch quality.

Back