I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna do the opposite. Lots of people think she's hot, but almost every time I see her I think "Fish eyes." Uma Thurman. The below pic is kinda hot, but it's an anomaly.

EDIT: Crap, apparently she's already been mentioned. Oh well.

uma_thurman_03.jpg

Casey Anthony
Casey-Anthony.jpg

I think 99.99% of guys think she's hot. But I think I'm one of the few who will admit it.

Casey Anthony
I think 99.99% of guys think she's hot. But I think I'm one of the few who will admit it.

No, I'll definitely admit she's hot. But you're right, it's not one of those things to bring up in mixed/polite company because of the "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" reaction.

Don't know if she was mentioned and I could care less to look up her name but the chick from The Girl ith the Dragon Tattoo.

Don't know if it is the short hair, the tattoos or the fact that she is nucking futs.

I think Rooney Mara would be the type only a certain guy finds attractive. Except some of the effed up lists that just rate people by votes or stuff like that.

I'd only consider banging her cause she'd Wellington Mara's grand daughter and I'd love to rub it in Giants fans faces.

Ellen Muth from Dead Like Me. It's mostly her character's snarky, don't give a crap attitude that does it for me.

drainbamage said:
She's kind of hit or miss depending on where I see her, but she gets bonus points in my book for voicing Cheryl/Carol on Archer.

Thanks for the pic. I was lazy. I think she is perfect for this thread because she is hit or miss.

Im surprised there are people who dont think Christina Ricci is hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Quinn

Of course, her politics and mine aline, which helps, but when she personally told off a yutz on a waverunner during the first hours of Hurricane Sandy, she cemented her hotness to me. Its not meant to be though... we are both married, she is considerably older, and she's not into dudes.

Here's to hoping she gets elected mayor when Bloomberg slithers away and she keeps sign language translator Lydia Callis (a bona fide hottie)

Of course, her politics and mine aline, which helps, but when she personally told off a yutz on a waverunner during the first hours of Hurricane Sandy, she cemented her hotness to me. Its not meant to be though... we are both married, she is considerably older, and she's not into dudes.

Here's to hoping she gets elected mayor when Bloomberg slithers away and she keeps sign language translator Lydia Callis (a bona fide hottie)

VERY confused by this. Christina Ricci is hot. Christine Quinn is NOT. I always thought Christina Ricci was really cute and probably kind of weird, which I also liked, but she became super hot in the movie After.Life. She was naked through the entire movie!

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I did enjoy some of the movies she was in. Anyone seen Buffalo '66?

Strange movie, but I could not stop watching it. I have no idea why it draws me in the way it does. I still have no idea what it was all about.

Christina Ricci is hot.

Christine Quinn sounds like a ball buster. She looks ok but I wouldn't say she's like a certified MILF or anything.

Christina Ricci is hot.

Christine Quinn sounds like a ball buster. She looks ok but I wouldn't say she's like a certified MILF or anything.

Im a big believer that competance is hot. When she personally told that yutz on the waverunner "go home, in case you hadnt noticed there's a hurricane coming you frigging idiot" I had the little red exploding heart bubbles around my head.

Im a big believer that competance is hot. When she personally told that yutz on the waverunner "go home, in case you hadnt noticed there's a hurricane coming you frigging idiot" I had the little red exploding heart bubbles around my head.

To each, his own.

Smart people especially Lisa Simpson types and politicians bug the **** out of me.

Live a little! big surf always precedes a storm or comes after an earthquake.

Good choice though!

Back