• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Duda Diesel B3-23A, 20 plate long plate chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinylicious

Reaction score
Duda Diesel B3-23A, 20 Plate, Long Plate Chiller

I used it 3-4 times. I have recently started using a homemade 50' immersion chiller and have no use for the plate chiller any more. If you are interested, I could include the fittings shown in the pictures. They are:
(2) 90 degree garden hose fittings
(1) SS Tee
(1) SS Type A Male Camlock
(1) SS Type F Male Camlock

Here are some photos with fittings attached:
PA090823.JPG

PA090824.JPG

I would sell it with the fittings for $110 plus shipping. If you just want the place chiller with no fittings i would sell that for $90 plus shipping.

I can ship Fedex Ground through my work. With the discount we get, shipping would probably be ~$10.

Edit: Just noticed this was a 20 plate version, I was looking for a 30. Sorry...

Yes, this is the 20 plate version. In my experience, I have never gone over 10 minutes to chill a 11 gal. batch. The 20 plate chiller works really well and is really efficient.

I used this plate chiller without a pump once, but planned on upgrading to a pump anyway, so mainly used this with a pump.

Back